+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Lily's dress was lovely, and she wore it well, in a way that reminded me of Pippa, and Lily is a most beautiful woman, but I've always thought that she's a lousy actor, and the writers are not her friends. I don't know how they justify keeping her on the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I cant get over how Harmony completelyy changed. From drug addict to music mogul , leading the choir, seeking out new things for her son Its all a bit much, too soon for me to buy into it and we all know Neil has the hots for her

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It blows me away how she seems to change her name every couple of years. I know a cat named Harmony! Other than the cat, Harmony sounds like a prostitute name or a drag queen name....a "street name", I guess you could say.

I loved it when Adam ran into that kitchen chair at the farm!!!! I see one of "my friends" has been at work!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It blows me away how she seems to change her name every couple of years. I know a cat named Harmony! Other than the cat, Harmony sounds like a prostitute name or a drag queen name....a "street name", I guess you could say.

I loved it when Adam ran into that kitchen chair at the farm!!!! I see one of "my friends" has been at work!!!
    I know , what was her name before that?? . I did think of you when Adam ran into the table( or was it a chair) bad..you are bad. He plays his part well though.I played Helen Keller once, and its hard not to see when you can see!!!

Bwahaha!!! I've been trying to figure out why Chelsea's mom was so weirdly familiar - it's Catherine Bach! The original Daisy Duke! Well, as a soap opera actress, she certainly fits in with all the cosmetic surgery victims.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Bwahaha!!! I've been trying to figure out why Chelsea's mom was so weirdly familiar - it's Catherine Bach! The original Daisy Duke! Well, as a soap opera actress, she certainly fits in with all the cosmetic surgery victims.
    Really! I knew I knew that face(well sort of knew that face) dont you think her and her dd on the show look alike though?

Wow! So that's who that is? Crazy!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

It was sooooo good to see Hope today. I do loves me some Signy Coleman!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm glad to see Ted Shackleford back as Jeffrey Bardwell... but... he is sooooo thin. Was he gone due to serious illness? I hope he ok.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm glad to see Ted Shackleford back as Jeffrey Bardwell... but... he is sooooo thin. Was he gone due to serious illness? I hope he ok.
    I dont know. But you are right, he's very thin

+ Reply to Thread