+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 535 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133533 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Well, Nicki certainly looked every bit of 50 the other day when they had her dressed in that beautiful blue dress while she and Victor had their salsa dancing lesson. That dress pointed out that she had no waist and somewhat of a gut with that low-slung belt. She was actually pretty thick. Interesting how they can dress her to look slender and curvaceous most of the time. Wonder what happened that day?? Everybody knows (should know, anyway) that television is not your friend. The regular wardrober must have been out sick! Poor Melody Thomas Scott! I'd be really annoyed, if I were her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Well, Nicki certainly looked every bit of 50 the other day when they had her dressed in that beautiful blue dress while she and Victor had their salsa dancing lesson.

I noticed this instantly and was wondering WTF they were thinking by putting her in that dress that showed all of her flaws.

Does that whole family not have a clue that Victor is gone round the bend? That story line is just too stupid for words. And don't we all know that any business transaction he engages in could be overturned?

I know...I was thinking the same thing about Nikki too....I thought it was just "me" at first but my eyes were like..."nope, I'm really seeing this"!...I can't imagine what they were thinking either! WOW! and I am really starting to see her face age for the first time.

Yeah...it's a stupid SL but I still am loving it....guess it's the "soap opera" drama queen in me! hehe!...I cringe every time Victor acts like he's 90 in a Nursing home with "no-clue"....but what can I say...I love to hate it! lol!

Okay, here's my beef about this story line. How in the hell can NO one, with the exception of the ONE person who can reek havoc on the whole bunch, not see that this poor fool is not playing with a full deck? Just the fact that he's so darn clingy, and needy, should send up flags all over the place. Suddenly the most self assured man on the planet, who is all business in the office, is begging Nikki to stay by his side, and sitting in his office floor playing with a dog, on company time, and NO one seems to find that odd? I like the story line but it could be a tad more realistic and I would like it better.

And we all agree that Nikki is looking every day of her 50 years lately. I've noticed for a long time that she had a middle aged body, but her face is catching up. Nothing wrong with that, but we all like to pretend it isn't happening.
    Last edited by Muduh; 06-23-2006 at 01:47 PM.

Nicki did look better yesterday, when she was wearing that dark suit. Her body looked totally different; it's all in the clothes...so, there was no excuse for that poorly chosen dress the other day. You know, I think it's OK for her to age on the show; she's been on there for at least the last 30 years, hasn't she? Love that they haven't changed the actress and have allowed her to age.

I was glad that she discovered his snowflake collection in his office! Maybe he'll have a medical crisis while she is out of town, and this story will move on, somewhat.

All of the storylines are really dragging right now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, we don't want to miss Monday's show. Previews look good.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    All of the storylines are really dragging right now.
    OMG yes! So boring!

I won't be missing any shows, if possible! I thought I saw them 3 times/day, but I can get them 4 times/day. Short of being dead or stroked out...I'll be watching!

I'm thinking that they are trying to get us used to Nicki's older body. They just keep giving us flashes of her older body, and mostly shooting her from the mid-ribcage up. First she had on the jacket to the suit........then they took off the jacket, which showed the older body. I do applaud them for showing her naturally aging body.

I guess I'm waiting for the 'time off for the facelift' timespan. Actually, I'm not sure what to make of how they are handling Nicki's natural aging.

I was thinking her dress was way too short. Like she was trying too hard to stay young. I didn't think it was cute at all.

+ Reply to Thread