+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT SHOW TODAY!!!! Once in a great while, they give us our money's worth!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I agree prhoshay! I watched Monday's episode and at the end exhaulted "Finally! THAT's how it's done!"

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    GREAT, GREAT, GREAT SHOW TODAY!!!! Once in a great while, they give us our money's worth!
    When, when will that happen again? 2013?
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    KAREN

I still dont know what Ricki , Paul's son is up to. I wanted to reach through the screen and slug Nikki, she was so haughty with Genevieve.Nikki who a few weeks prior was drinking Vodka from the bottle( by the way she sure got over her drinking PDQ) I know its a good show when I want to slug someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I still dont know what Ricki , Paul's son is up to. I wanted to reach through the screen and slug Nikki, she was so haughty with Genevieve.Nikki who a few weeks prior was drinking Vodka from the bottle( by the way she sure got over her drinking PDQ) I know its a good show when I want to slug someone.
    Yeah, ain't that the truth. No one does high-&-mighty, holier-than-thou like Nikki I-do-no-wrong Newman. And I was actually mad at Genevieve for taking everyone's crap! Grow a backbone, dearie!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Yeah, ain't that the truth. No one does high-&-mighty, holier-than-thou like Nikki I-do-no-wrong Newman. And I was actually mad at Genevieve for taking everyone's crap! Grow a backbone, dearie!
    I loved the coat she was wearing though. And Genevieve grew her backbone.! I enjoy Jack, smilin Jack has never upset me, he continues his role without wavering
    Ricky needs to be recast imho

Oh yeah, Fanny Mare... I heart Jack Abbott. Even when he's acting like a class A #1 azz, I continue to love him. Peter Bergman is gone good lookin man, too
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Me and some of my friends are going to wherever Adam is going to live....we will go there every week....and rearrange the furniture every week!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Shame on you prhoshay

What did the hair dresser's do to Nicki's hair... it looked okay in some scenes and then in others it looked like...
    what my grandmother use to say " You look like a cat's been sucking on your head"

I hope Patty is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Me and some of my friends are going to wherever Adam is going to live....we will go there every week....and rearrange the furniture every week!!!
    LOL! thats funny..that would piss him off

+ Reply to Thread