+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Everybody on the show who is in that jail seems to have unlimited visitors at all hours! Sharon also had a ton! It's like they just sit there, and the parade comes forward,
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh I totally agree with you about Michelle and Y&R. I can't remember what show that was, was it 90210 or a spin off she was terrible in that show. Blah blah blah. I was so disappointed.
    It was like a Melrose spinoff or something, Pacific Palisades I believe. She was terrible on there.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    It was like a Melrose spinoff or something, Pacific Palisades I believe. She was terrible on there.
    That was it... Pacific Palisades!!!! And she played a woman named Janet or Joanne or something like that! LOL! Wow - talk about totally different from Phyllis.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Sick, sick, sick to death of this Angelina/Kevin storyline. DeGarmo will never live this down.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thank you, higher power, for ending the who-killed-Diane storyline. Please bless us further by putting Nikki's wide ass in jail for at least a little while. We deserve something for having to watch Nick & Phyllis spread their DNA over any available couch. Again. And please - please - spare us from any scenes of Victor & Sharon in bed. I'm still trying to un-see her in bed with Jack.
    biggbaddgirl and Fanny Mare like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I have just about given up on this show.I recorded it yesterday and blew through it in less than 10 mins. Is boring and predictable If I see patty one more time with that lace draped over her perfect face I will hurl.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have just about given up on this show.I recorded it yesterday and blew through it in less than 10 mins. Is boring and predictable If I see patty one more time with that lace draped over her perfect face I will hurl.
    OMG I have watched this show since 1988 and I absolutely agree with you its been horrible since all the actors went on 'recurring status' and I am guessing key writers were let go UGH it is horrible. I ff through most of it now.
    Actually, I have been enjoying The Bold and The Beautiful for the first time in years!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Funny, I caught B&B on Monday and thought it was horrible in bold-faced, 52-pt font! LOL!
    Even DH was like "does this guy (Ronn Moss) still wear that bad hair piece???" LOL
    I continue to stick it out with Y&R since I know eventually the tide will turn and I'll like it again. I've completely given up on B&B.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think Sharon will team up with Adam and screw Victor over.I never understood why sh stood up for him anyway.Of course all that will take a good month or more!

I don't see that happening, but I know you love Adam! I could be wrong. I guess we will see!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread