+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I go back and forth on Jess Walton. She's a lovely, very gracious woman but the wardrobe, makeup and hair departments don't always do her such a favor. Granted, she does have a tendency to put on weight and when that happens well, hell, kiss her wardrobe goodbye and that's such a shame. Though, truth be told, when MTS had put on a none-to-slight bit of weight, the wardrobe dept had her looking matronly as well. Mind you, not that I expect them to be dressed like Phyllis... oh hellzno! LOL!

I agree about Sharon Case's hair looking better darker... but the oompah loompah overdo on the bronzer/spray-tan has got.to.go! I'm also glad she's finally grown out the front of her hair and it's not looking so haggard/hilarious. I mean if it had been me, I would've had them cut the back or blended in the sides better. I have to admit she can quite adeptly go from boo-hoo-crying-sad to insecure to scared to oh-hellz-no-I-don't-think-so all in a single scene. Sybil, anyone?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has Michelle Stafford had her hair cut, or is it just pinned up to look short; I know that was a trend a while back. Anyway, whichever it is, it really looks good shorter. I can't seem to catch a full-on rear shot of her head.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Has Michelle Stafford had her hair cut, or is it just pinned up to look short; I know that was a trend a while back. Anyway, whichever it is, it really looks good shorter. I can't seem to catch a full-on rear shot of her head.
    Its pinned up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's a really attractive length for her. I love it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes I do as well.It looks sexy

I don't know what Michelle Stafford is like in real life but IMO when she's in character as Phyllis, she exudes both confidence and sexuality.
    Many years ago I saw her on another show... like Melrose Place or something like that... and she played a totally different kind of character. Almost downright plain-jane / dowdy! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I don't know what Michelle Stafford is like in real life but IMO when she's in character as Phyllis, she exudes both confidence and sexuality.
    Many years ago I saw her on another show... like Melrose Place or something like that... and she played a totally different kind of character. Almost downright plain-jane / dowdy! LOL!
    Oh I totally agree with you about Michelle and Y&R. I can't remember what show that was, was it 90210 or a spin off she was terrible in that show. Blah blah blah. I was so disappointed. I can remember that she was so
    awesome on Y&R and so evil back in the Danny R days that 'prime time tv' wanted her. I was disappointed she left Y&R but soon she was back as that just did not work out for her. I could never see anyone else playing Phyllis like
    Michelle has fabulous.

Oh and I am glad others posted about her hair because I was wondering if it was pinned up or cut.
    KAREN

I thought it was pinned, but seeing it today , she has had it cut.Of course there are always really great extensions, so I wll have to go with cut now.LOL

How is it Victor can have as many visitors as he does??? his visitors room has a revolving door?

In the preview for Friday, her hair is long again. So what do I know.

Not only does Victor have a lot of visitors, he has visitors at all hours!!!

+ Reply to Thread