+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    So, in looking at Kay, what does everyone think... does it appear she had a facelift? I'm not sure.
    Is that what she was out for? If, so, it doesn't look like it to me.

If she was out for a facelift, they would have written that in the show. She was one of the first on tv to have her real face lift written into her storyline......MANY MANY years ago.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    If she was out for a facelift, they would have written that in the show. She was one of the first on tv to have her real face lift written into her storyline......MANY MANY years ago.
    I dont know if they would do that again.I think once is enough .Having said that, I dont think she had any surgery ..Perhaps she was just taking a break

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It was said she was on a medical leave, I thought. Medical leave does not have to mean cosmetic surgerym
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I read she had some kind of bug that she did not treat immediately thinking she would get better.
    There's no place like home!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I didn't say she was out for a facelift! I was asking a question as to whether or not she looked as if she'd just had one. That's it. Nothing more.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I didn't say she was out for a facelift! I was asking a question as to whether or not she looked as if she'd just had one. That's it. Nothing more.
    She looks very thin, I wonder if she is still ill? or maybe I was just paying more attention to Mrs C.
    I had to LOL when Nikki gave Deacon alcohol, as if he wouldn't feel the effect of that~..sheesh

I was thinking that she looks quite haggard and has for the last several months. My husband's grandma & I were watching the show yesterday and she is a couple years younger than Mrs C but looks at least 10 years younger. Her makeup is terribly thick and the colour looks very unnatural. She still has a large role on the show...I hope she's not over-doing it.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

So I was watching Thursday's U.S. episode and was actually impressed with how mobile Genie Francis' face is. I don't know if she's had botox or not... I tend to think she has not because she's clearly able to move her face and express emotions. Kudos to her. She looks fantastic for a woman a few months shy of 50 years old.

Now... on the OTHER END OF THE SPECTRUM is Sharon Case. I've long been a fan... she's a very nice and incredibly gracious woman. But I noticed she absolutely cannot move her face! Nothing but her mouth seems to move. Yes she can blink her eyes and she can cry at the drop of a hat but damn, nothing north of that region moves. The eyebrows do not move and that forehead hasn't moved since maybe Reagan was in office!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I'm also a fan of Sharon Case - also don't care for the Botox & the orange perma-tan. Do like the darker hair though.

Do like the way Jill ages, though she must have had some work around the neck & jaw.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread