+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    I so prefer Patty to Sheila!
    So do I .But dont we just know there will be Jack/Patty/Emily triangle again.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Any crazy, on this show, is a GOOD crazy!!! I say "Bring It On!!!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Awwww, come on now... I love Patty! ROFLMAO!!!!! Stacy Haiduk is one of my favorite actresses to ever play crazy! She is so good at playing innocent/child-like and OTT-wacko all in the same scene. Not sure just what it is but I love her! LOL!!!! The stupid veil has got to go, however. I was so hoping she'd gotten one over on Adam and was devastated to find he used it to frame Victor. Ugh.

I was happy to see Adam turn the tables on her and frame Victor! Patty does crazy good. I think she's entertaining but her obession with Jack does get a little tired at times.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Say what you want about her flat booty but Eileen Davidson's got a rockin body for a 52 year old woman! Not just her body but her face too. She takes good care of herself! A mere three years younger than Melody Thomas Scott - and Eileen looks decades better than Melody! Not in the figure nor in the face. Eileen... YOU GO GIRL!!!

I have to admit, in that scene with Tucker and Ashely where she is in the bikini... I was distracted by her figure. I was like "wow.. go 'head... bravo!!!" and in the scenes with Nikki and Victor I was distracted by the bags under her eyes.

Eh, I'm shallow
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Say what you want about her flat booty but Eileen Davidson's got a rockin body for a 52 year old woman! Not just her body but her face too. She takes good care of herself! A mere three years younger than Melody Thomas Scott - and Eileen looks decades better than Melody! Not in the figure nor in the face. Eileen... YOU GO GIRL!!!

I have to admit, in that scene with Tucker and Ashely where she is in the bikini... I was distracted by her figure. I was like "wow.. go 'head... bravo!!!" and in the scenes with Nikki and Victor I was distracted by the bags under her eyes.

Eh, I'm shallow

I didnt know she was 52.You are right she looks great.I always think MTS looks puffy( too much filler in her face)

Victor kills me wearing his tight "Simon Cowell" black t-shirts!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Victor kills me wearing his tight "Simon Cowell" black t-shirts!

He also wears a scowl really well.Silly storyline I dont know why I watch

I fear we'd need a 12-step program to detox from this stupid show!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Victor playing drunk and confessing to Diane's murder was just too much! I will say once they showed the part where he covered Nikki with the hay and she woke up was hilarious to me.

It was awful I don't think Malloy believed him

+ Reply to Thread