+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I've never heard Tracey Bregmann's husband was someway involved with Y&R. Melody Thomas Scott? Definitely. Her husband... Ed Scott... was a long time Executive Producer.
    Yes I knew her hubby was ( how would she stay this long) I thought I read Bregmanns was as well.Oh well no biggie if he isnt

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tracey could stand an age-appropriate makeover! Change is good.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I cannot understand why we need to bring crazy Patty back( skulking around Jacks house and the coffee shop with a cat) and her as the therapist. They are running out of story lines imnsho

At least Patty comes with a storyline.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    At least Patty comes with a storyline.
    But the same one .

I Love Homocidal Crazy!!! Here's Nicki back with her whole drinking-on-the-sly storyline. That's been going on for years and years, too.

I'm sick of more of these people, than I'm not!

And why hasn't the actor who plays Abby had that baby yet??? I'm sick of her black outfits and huge pregnancy purse.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I Love Homocidal Crazy!!! Here's Nicki back with her whole drinking-on-the-sly storyline. That's been going on for years and years, too.

I'm sick of more of these people, than I'm not!

And why hasn't the actor who plays Abby had that baby yet??? I'm sick of her black outfits and huge pregnancy purse.
    Where's daisy and when will she be out? perhaps we can lock her up with Patty and be done.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Awwww, come on now... I love Patty! ROFLMAO!!!!! Stacy Haiduk is one of my favorite actresses to ever play crazy! She is so good at playing innocent/child-like and OTT-wacko all in the same scene. Not sure just what it is but I love her! LOL!!!! The stupid veil has got to go, however. I was so hoping she'd gotten one over on Adam and was devastated to find he used it to frame Victor. Ugh.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I so prefer Patty to Sheila!

Noticed that during the honeymoon scene with Ashley and Tucker, Ashley has the "noazzatall" disease! How do you not even have just a little curvature back there?? She was totally FLAT!!

+ Reply to Thread