+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    There is enough Adam for all of us now, no need to fight! I can share the love LMAO

I have to say I was when he told Sharon that she couldn't quit him.
    She went to Sam, they have zip for chemistry, and I find the vet boring. Give me the bad guys, Victor is not included in the bad guys.LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Though his hey-day is over, Victor was the ORIGINAL bad boy!!!! I know women who used to get "the vapors" over him!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes he was. Now his face is all pitted, and his pompous ass personality makes him so boring .Time to move on Victor.

Michael and Lauren make me want to hurl! . The writers won't give them any decent, meaningful dialogue, so they have them spend all of their time kissing and , obnoxiously, smacking their lips. It's like they have disgusting and LOUD table manners!

If this is the best that they can do with her, I wish they'd just write her off. Don't know how she's keeping her job.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I've felt that way for a long time now. I like Michael and Lauren together as a couple... am beyond shocked TPTB have kept them together... but would like to see them have something meaningful going on. Tracey Bregmann's days as a sexpot are looooooooong behind her - guess she and TPTB don't quite get that just yet - and Christian LeBlanc's days as a sexpot have been, are and will be non-existent in my book. Oh yes, he looks loads better with-his-shirt-off now than years ago when he and Phyllis were first doin the horizontal mambo but seriously that image is seared into my brain... I can't UNsee it and trust me I. Have. Tried.

If they wrote off Lauren, I would not be unhappy.

I do have a question... when did Michael Learned take over the role of Katherine Chancellor? My DVR was on the fritz for a while and I just got a replacement unit so I missed quite a few episodes. Is this recasting temporary or....?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I've felt that way for a long time now. I like Michael and Lauren together as a couple... am beyond shocked TPTB have kept them together... but would like to see them have something meaningful going on. Tracey Bregmann's days as a sexpot are looooooooong behind her - guess she and TPTB don't quite get that just yet - and Christian LeBlanc's days as a sexpot have been, are and will be non-existent in my book. Oh yes, he looks loads better with-his-shirt-off now than years ago when he and Phyllis were first doin the horizontal mambo but seriously that image is seared into my brain... I can't UNsee it and trust me I. Have. Tried.

If they wrote off Lauren, I would not be unhappy.

I do have a question... when did Michael Learned take over the role of Katherine Chancellor? My DVR was on the fritz for a while and I just got a replacement unit so I missed quite a few episodes. Is this recasting temporary or....?
    Isnt Laurens hubby something to do wth the Y&R..?

Micheal Learned, she hasn't been on that long..they just said she would be taking over the role for awhile

Jeanne Cooper, 83, who plays Katherine Chancellor is on a temporary medical leave and is expected to return. I don't know anything about Jeanne's medical leave reason.

Jeanne Cooper is expected back Dec 23rd

That's good to hear! Jeanne IS Mrs. Chancellor! (No disrespect to Michael Learned.)
    tapper01 and Fanny Mare like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Isnt Laurens hubby something to do wth the Y&R..?

Micheal Learned, she hasn't been on that long..they just said she would be taking over the role for awhile
    I've never heard Tracey Bregmann's husband was someway involved with Y&R. Melody Thomas Scott? Definitely. Her husband... Ed Scott... was a long time Executive Producer.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread