+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I find Ronan Malloy to be anything but sexy. If he keeps his shirt on it's not so bad but if he takes it off, blech

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Ronan is just ugh. And Phyllis sleeping with him is gross, when you consider Nina & Phyllis should be the same age. Can't she get a man her own age and stop chasing these boys? Next thing you know she'll be hunting Noah.

I'm trying to understand how Patty had avoided Jack up until now. Does Genevieve not require maid service while Jack is servicing her at her house?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is it just me, or is Victor getting awfully touchy-huggy with Sharon? It was bad enough when she forced a kiss on him years ago, but I sure hope the writers are not taking it down this road!

I also noticed this with Victor is regards to Sharon and I believe Nick was possibly thinking the same thing a few episodes ago when he was questioning Victor about why he was trying to be Sharon's champion now. It almost seems like Victor is in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Ronan is just ugh. And Phyllis sleeping with him is gross, when you consider Nina & Phyllis should be the same age. Can't she get a man her own age and stop chasing these boys? Next thing you know she'll be hunting Noah.

I'm trying to understand how Patty had avoided Jack up until now. Does Genevieve not require maid service while Jack is servicing her at her house?

I think Phyllis is the GC 'COUGAR"!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I find Ronan Malloy to be anything but sexy. If he keeps his shirt on it's not so bad but if he takes it off, blech

I thought that way( and his hair) ugh.I saw a photo of him in some magazine, and it didnt even look like him. I was pleasantly surprised
    I am tired of sleazy Nick. I do like Adam though

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You'll have to fight bigbadgirl for Adam! You're the only 2 that I know of, though!

I love you both, but I don't understand either one of you!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You'll have to fight bigbadgirl for Adam! You're the only 2 that I know of, though!

Make that three - there's something about a bad boy
    Fanny Mare likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Oh come on, for real? LOL! Adam? OMG totally absolutely 100% no way. He's not just a bad boy, I mean any bad boy worthy of interest/attraction has some redeeming quality and for all the years Adam's been on the scene I've yet to find a single one in him. For me, just another "ick" but in a totally different way than Ronan

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Make that three - there's something about a bad boy

I know it! his acting is wonderful, he can put Victor in his place like nobody else can

There is enough Adam for all of us now, no need to fight! I can share the love LMAO

I have to say I was when he told Sharon that she couldn't quit him.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread