+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #3161
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,811

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Yes, the Diane's murderer storyline has dragged on for too long.

  2. #3162
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,353

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Well, if all the other clues weren't enough, those are definitely Patty's giant man-hands folded on top of the hospital blanket. Who here called the killer as Patty? Nice catch.

    Please, no more Nick & Phyllis. I love the idea of Nick and Avery, though. If Sharon can marry brothers, Nick is in the clear to hook up with Avery. I'm interested to see who Phyllis will get her hooks in next. I don't know if Michelle Stafford needs a vacation or what, but she is looking rather haggard lately. Those eyebags she had removed years back have made a reappearance. They are the one thing (besides the crazy eyes ) that derail her looks.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  3. #3163
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,403

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Has Diana DeGarmo made her debut yet?

  4. #3164
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,353

    Re: Young and the Restless

    She has not...I googled her part and it surprised me as I didn't think they were expanding the part of Angelo. Apparently DeGarmo will play his daughter. He is a minor character in the show so I don't know how much screentime she'll get or how long her part will last. So that's the second reality star to be in Y&R...Eva from ANTM was around for a while but departed rather abruptly.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  5. #3165
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Well, if all the other clues weren't enough, those are definitely Patty's giant man-hands folded on top of the hospital blanket. Who here called the killer as Patty? Nice catch.

    Please, no more Nick & Phyllis. I love the idea of Nick and Avery, though. If Sharon can marry brothers, Nick is in the clear to hook up with Avery. I'm interested to see who Phyllis will get her hooks in next. I don't know if Michelle Stafford needs a vacation or what, but she is looking rather haggard lately. Those eyebags she had removed years back have made a reappearance. They are the one thing (besides the crazy eyes ) that derail her looks.
    I can't remember if I was the first, but early on I said I thought it was Patty since she was still unaccounted for and Paul was on the murder case. It was the only reason I could fathom for Paul being called in.

    ETA: Okay maybe I was the first... go back and check out post #3114 (a couple of pages back)
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 10-22-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: scrolled back to read previous posts to find out! LOL!

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  6. #3166
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    24,993

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Is it just me, or is Victor getting awfully touchy-huggy with Sharon? It was bad enough when she forced a kiss on him years ago, but I sure hope the writers are not taking it down this road!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  7. #3167
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,591

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is it just me, or is Victor getting awfully touchy-huggy with Sharon? It was bad enough when she forced a kiss on him years ago, but I sure hope the writers are not taking it down this road!
    I thought the same thing .He was the one that set all this Skye nonsense in motion , why has she forgiven his so quickly.?I cant abide the pompous @ss. I dont like the actor that plays, or over plays Ricki.

  8. #3168
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    24,993

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I think we should rename Nick and Phyllis Whore 1 and Whore 2, like the little critters, Thing 1 and Thing 2, from The Cat In The Hat. Yuck! They are just nasty!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #3169
    FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think we should rename Nick and Phyllis Whore 1 and Whore 2, like the little critters, Thing 1 and Thing 2, from The Cat In The Hat. Yuck! They are just nasty!
    where is that spit coffee/water on your computer screen smiley....

  10. #3170
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,591

    Re: Young and the Restless

    We knew it was going to Nick and Avery. I just wish it wre Nick and Phylis, they have such great chemistry. Although Malloy..hmm

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.