+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Yes, the Diane's murderer storyline has dragged on for too long.

Well, if all the other clues weren't enough, those are definitely Patty's giant man-hands folded on top of the hospital blanket. Who here called the killer as Patty? Nice catch.

Please, no more Nick & Phyllis. I love the idea of Nick and Avery, though. If Sharon can marry brothers, Nick is in the clear to hook up with Avery. I'm interested to see who Phyllis will get her hooks in next. I don't know if Michelle Stafford needs a vacation or what, but she is looking rather haggard lately. Those eyebags she had removed years back have made a reappearance. They are the one thing (besides the crazy eyes ) that derail her looks.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Has Diana DeGarmo made her debut yet?

She has not...I googled her part and it surprised me as I didn't think they were expanding the part of Angelo. Apparently DeGarmo will play his daughter. He is a minor character in the show so I don't know how much screentime she'll get or how long her part will last. So that's the second reality star to be in Y&R...Eva from ANTM was around for a while but departed rather abruptly.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Well, if all the other clues weren't enough, those are definitely Patty's giant man-hands folded on top of the hospital blanket. Who here called the killer as Patty? Nice catch.

Please, no more Nick & Phyllis. I love the idea of Nick and Avery, though. If Sharon can marry brothers, Nick is in the clear to hook up with Avery. I'm interested to see who Phyllis will get her hooks in next. I don't know if Michelle Stafford needs a vacation or what, but she is looking rather haggard lately. Those eyebags she had removed years back have made a reappearance. They are the one thing (besides the crazy eyes ) that derail her looks.
    I can't remember if I was the first, but early on I said I thought it was Patty since she was still unaccounted for and Paul was on the murder case. It was the only reason I could fathom for Paul being called in.

ETA: Okay maybe I was the first... go back and check out post #3114 (a couple of pages back)
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 10-22-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: scrolled back to read previous posts to find out! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is it just me, or is Victor getting awfully touchy-huggy with Sharon? It was bad enough when she forced a kiss on him years ago, but I sure hope the writers are not taking it down this road!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is it just me, or is Victor getting awfully touchy-huggy with Sharon? It was bad enough when she forced a kiss on him years ago, but I sure hope the writers are not taking it down this road!
    I thought the same thing .He was the one that set all this Skye nonsense in motion , why has she forgiven his so quickly.?I cant abide the pompous @ss. I dont like the actor that plays, or over plays Ricki.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think we should rename Nick and Phyllis Whore 1 and Whore 2, like the little critters, Thing 1 and Thing 2, from The Cat In The Hat. Yuck! They are just nasty!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think we should rename Nick and Phyllis Whore 1 and Whore 2, like the little critters, Thing 1 and Thing 2, from The Cat In The Hat. Yuck! They are just nasty!
    where is that spit coffee/water on your computer screen smiley....

We knew it was going to Nick and Avery. I just wish it wre Nick and Phylis, they have such great chemistry. Although Malloy..hmm

+ Reply to Thread