+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Initially, I thought Billy was either in a sewer or an underground drunk tank in some 3rd world country. And then, here comes Victor.
    LOL underground drunk tank..good one!

The series let go four actors on Wednesday, according to Soaps in Depth. Eden Riegel (Heather), Darius McCrary (Malcolm), Sean Patrick Flanery (Sam) and Tristan Rogers (Colin) have all been given their walking papers. However Nikki returns.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Victor kills me dressing in all black when he goes into "Barney Bad-Azz" mode.

The good thing about the actors who have been let go is that it is no one with whom people, generally, have bonded.
    kireelady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Glad Malcolm is leaving. Darius McCrary as Malcolm Winters? Sorry, I was never feelin it. He never got me to forget Shemar Moore for a single minute.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Glad Malcolm is leaving. Darius McCrary as Malcolm Winters? Sorry, I was never feelin it. He never got me to forget Shemar Moore for a single minute.
    I totally agree, I thought hs acting, or over acting was terrible

Sam? I thought he was after Victoria and , or Sharon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The series let go four actors on Wednesday, according to Soaps in Depth. Eden Riegel (Heather), Darius McCrary (Malcolm), Sean Patrick Flanery (Sam) and Tristan Rogers (Colin) have all been given their walking papers. However Nikki returns.
    Out of all of these folks the only one I am sad to see go is Sean Patrick Flanery (Sam). All the rest - don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I'm sorry to see Colin go. I was enjoying the silly fun of the older folks' romances (Jill & Colin, Jack & Geneieve). Why bother with Kin Shriner as Jeffrey? He has hardly anything to do.

This leaves Jill single - again - and Sharon with no prospects.

Now does this mean they're dropping Heather's character? Or recasting? I quite liked the original Heather and would like to see her back, but I suppose Avery is now the token girl lawyer in GC.
    biggbaddgirl and Fanny Mare like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I will miss Colin. He grew on me and I actually liked him with Jill.

Same here .She also looks better with Tucker than Ashley does. (better chemistry )

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why is it taking so long for Tucker and Devon to be told that they are father and son? This is stupid!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread