+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Good point! And Phyllis is a bed-hopper, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Surely they can think of something interesting to write about beside musical beds. While I do like Nick and Phyllis together, even they are boring.
    They build up a story and then it drags on so long that I lose all interest ...and now we have to endure another sick baby storyline.

Well, they've given Delia a leukemia that is reversible with the right bone marrow transplant. That is giving Billy enough time to still be away, be located, and get back to save the day. They will not kill off a child on this show, I don't think. I'm just hoping that they will let one have killed his mother!!! That is my dastardly side coming out!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Good point! And Phyllis is a bed-hopper, too!
    Future storyline..Phyllis is a daughter of Victor's!! (ewww, they just MIGHT go there someday...)

I like Phylis, I always have. Sharon meh, I wouldnt miss her.And what is with Sam.He knows everyone's name and business, for a good ole country vet, he sure know who's who in GC! hmm

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Well, they've given Delia a leukemia that is reversible with the right bone marrow transplant. That is giving Billy enough time to still be away, be located, and get back to save the day. They will not kill off a child on this show, I don't think. I'm just hoping that they will let one have killed his mother!!! That is my dastardly side coming out!
    They killed off Cassie...but I think they'll save Delia. Seeing as how Billy is kinda tied up, I think Ronan might be the donor. That would be boring but then again, I'm also tired of these soap kids always in the hospital. I wouldn't have been too broken up either had Chloe been the cancer patient.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    They killed off Cassie...but I think they'll save Delia. Seeing as how Billy is kinda tied up, I think Ronan might be the donor. That would be boring but then again, I'm also tired of these soap kids always in the hospital. I wouldn't have been too broken up either had Chloe been the cancer patient.
    Ronan cant be because of the transplant .

Former American Idol runner-up and Broadway baby Diana DeGarmo is headed to The Young and the Restless for a very juicy contract role! She'll be playing Angelina, the Jersey-girl daughter of mob boss Angelo (Mike Starr). The actress-singer starts shooting the CBS soap the week of September 22 and is expected to hit the air late October.

I must have missed something, I knew nothing about Victor capturing Billy, and I think its dumb.How can he go back to GC and not see Victoria, she is always at the hospital!

Initially, I thought Billy was either in a sewer or an underground drunk tank in some 3rd world country. And then, here comes Victor.

+ Reply to Thread