+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I see that Abby is carrying around the "pregnancy purse", all of the time. A little research told me that she is due in the fall. It will be the second child for her and her boyfriend, who also had a baby in 2009.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I see that Abby is carrying around the "pregnancy purse", all of the time. A little research told me that she is due in the fall. It will be the second child for her and her boyfriend, who also had a baby in 2009.
    Here they are together in 2009. Cute couple.

Don Money and Marcy Rylan Photos - 36th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards - Arrivals - Zimbio

How stupid was my second sentence???.....I made it sound like her boyfriend had a baby in 2009!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't take it that way prhoshay No need to bang your head against a brick wall...

Devon being determined to be Tucker's biological son....I finally got something else right this year. That was about 2, right? This show is pathetic and "I wish I could quit you!"

Ronan has one ugly, soft body.

The actor that plays Lily is a rotten actor. Her love scenes, especially the kissing, are pathetic. Not even slightly believable.

Ronan is ugly, period. (However...though I hate to say it, physically he is more believable as Nina's son than Chance.) Chloe can have him. Speaking of Chloe, her character can't get more unlikeable. Back in her Lily's-stylist days, she was kind of funny. Now she's a self-righteous pain in the ass.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Y&R is becoming silly. I really do FF alot of this show. Miss it for a week, you miss nothing. I guess we will see a little horizontal mambo with Nick and Avery???

Nick beds any and EVERY thing! Like Janet Jackson says, "Oh, you nasty boy!"

I know.I do love the chemistry between him and Phyllis though. He has such a lovely smile.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Well, he IS Victor Newman's son

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread