+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree448Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Loved it when Adam turned on Sharon today!!!!
    Oh, that was something else!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

If Kyle wasn't in Switzerland, I'd say he was a good candidate to be Diane's killer, considering how bad she's screwed up his life. I wonder if they're going to magically age him during his Swiss getaway? I wouldn't be at all surprised if he returned as a teenager with issues. Or maybe he'll join Eden in rehab.

So everyone else, except for Sharon and Billy (already incarcerated) is a suspect. I'm putting my money on Nikki, since Melody Scott seems to have bailed on the show indefinitely. Can't decide who they'll wrongly imprison in the meantime, though. We've already seen enough of Adam, Victor, Phyllis, Nick, and Ashley in jail. Maybe it's time for Jack to have a turn? (Has Jack ever been in jail? I've been watching for 25+ years and I don't recall ever seeing him in an orange jumpsuit.)

I'm disappointed at seeing Diane dead, though. This last actress to play her did a great job - way to send this long-lived character out on a high note. And isn't Adam turning into one of the best villains ever? He's leaving Jack & Victor in the dust. I hated the actor when he replaced the original Adam, but he has absolutely grown on me. He is one of the few things the writers are doing right.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wow!! Interesting speculation about Kyle!! I Love It!!!! The writers don't have the cojones to do that, though.

Who killed Diane is like a game of Old Maid. Just hold up all of your cards and have somebody pick one!

Adam is a great villan! And, by the way, Eden is no longer in rehab. She is in Genoa City.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm putting money on this... whoever it was standing outside Jack's house watching Diane try to seduce Jack... there's the killer. And for grins & giggles... it could easily be Patty Williams. Nutjob never was found after she escaped. Who's to say she's not the one?

Another possibility could be Skye... maybe she did not die in that volcano and she's come back to resume her place as Adam's partner in perpetual crime?

I do love the speculation about Kyle being the one who off'd his mamma.... he's got a great alibi. Maybe he never got on that plane and called Jack to build upon his "I'm in Switzerland, how could I even know my mom was dead let alone be the killer" story.

I do not think it's anyone we've been led to think is the killer. Usually anyone obvious isn't the culprit.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I agree.Whoever saw Jack and Diane( isn't that a song) they killed her. I love Adam, he's the best.I love how the new lawyer thought she had played him, but he's aways one step ahead.I find him sexy.

I dont think Kyle would kill his own mum. I just hope that he doesnt go away like Nick and come back all grown up. Is Tucker a suspect?

Is Nikki never coming back, I wont miss sourpuss at all. The new gal who was in another soap looks very much like her, is that a coincidence I wonder.

I am loving all the Adam love in here! There was a time when I thought I was all alone.

I was also thinking that little Kyle might be the one who killed Diane. Who's to say it's really Diane though who died? I recall Adam having a brief phone conversation with someone telling them to lay low so that the person wouldn't be seen by anyone. Maybe Patti came back with Diane's face. You know how they seem to be able to give people someone elses face in that town. Does Sheila Carter ring a bell or better yet, her sister whom she had get Lauren's face.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I am loving all the Adam love in here! There was a time when I thought I was all alone.

I was also thinking that little Kyle might be the one who killed Diane. Who's to say it's really Diane though who died? I recall Adam having a brief phone conversation with someone telling them to lay low so that the person wouldn't be seen by anyone. Maybe Patti came back with Diane's face. You know how they seem to be able to give people someone elses face in that town. Does Sheila Carter ring a bell or better yet, her sister whom she had get Lauren's face.
    I think Patti came back, thats my guess( maybe Adam helped)
    katkitty likes this.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Diane storyline; however, I do have to wonder why all those people weren't tripping over each other meeting her at the bridge!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Patti came back, thats my guess( maybe Adam helped)
    Good guess!

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    I'm thoroughly enjoying the Diane storyline; however, I do have to wonder why all those people weren't tripping over each other meeting her at the bridge!
    I know how many were there.They got the text at the same time, but she said to meet her at different times, how long did she know each one was staying ? LOL Oh well its soapy land

+ Reply to Thread