+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Loved it when Adam turned on Sharon today!!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Loved it when Adam turned on Sharon today!!!!
    I think his acting is some of the best on this show.Sure beats Nikki

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Glad Billy Miller is sticking around. Haven't seen today but can't wait to see Adam turn on Sharon... and by THAT I'm hoping you guys mean you loved seeing Adam TURN on Sharon, not seeing Adam TURN ON Sharon. Tooooooooootally different meanings! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Is it just me or is anyone else thinking Diane really may end up dead? I know they said someone wasn't going to survive the summer and I know how Adam is saying they're gonna frame Victor for Diane's murder but maybe she really will end up dead? There's certainly no shortage of "whodunit" suspects as she's burned sooooooo many bridges.

I loved Maura West as Carly on ATWT and never thought I could see her in any other role... but... I have to admit she has made Diane her own! I'm loving her I'm not a Diane-fan by any stretch of the imagination but with how the character of Diane has been written in this recent stint back in GC, I think Maura is doing one helluva job. Honestly, I would hate to see her go. She is SUCH a talented actress and this role has made me love her all the more!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

She is leaving. Her contract was up and wasn't renewed.So my guess is she will be found dead.How did the moustache end up with Sharonso fast, him and his bloody white knight routine.LOL

Yes, I loved Adam yesterday with his "turn" on Sharon!!!!

I also love Maura West and love what she did with the Diane character. I had heard from the beginning that Y&R only signed her for a short term contract. BUT affter watching her, I would have hoped her contract would have been extended because she has done awesome in this role. I actually teared up yesterday as she said her "goodbyes" to Kyle because I think she is (going to die) now on Y&R.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yes, I loved Adam yesterday with his "turn" on Sharon!!!!

I also love Maura West and love what she did with the Diane character. I had heard from the beginning that Y&R only signed her for a short term contract. BUT affter watching her, I would have hoped her contract would have been extended because she has done awesome in this role. I actually teared up yesterday as she said her "goodbyes" to Kyle because I think she is (going to die) now on Y&R.
    That's kinda how I feel. I had heard from the outset that it was not going to be long-term but I had hoped that was now changed. And I personally have changed MY feelings so why would TPTB not change theirs? LOL! Lots of actors/roles begin as planned as short-term but then become fan favorites or producer favorites and the actor/role remains. I'll be sad to see the end of Maura's take on Diane.

I dont like Sam, not at all.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They are setting up so many people being positioned to be Diane's killer that this is going to be a rather long storyline. If it is true Y&R, Diane won't be dead after she is "killed"....resurrecting later. It would be good to see her stick around and cause chaos. Good actor!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    They are setting up so many people being positioned to be Diane's killer that this is going to be a rather long storyline. If it is true Y&R, Diane won't be dead after she is "killed"....resurrecting later. It would be good to see her stick around and cause chaos. Good actor!
    Yes they are. Nick, Jack Phyllis.And wont it look odd that Adam is all beat up.Did he plan that is well.

+ Reply to Thread