+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Hot diggity Y & R was good today! I think the Canadian airing of the episodes are a day ahead so I won't give anything away.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I appreciate your restraint!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Hot diggity Y & R was good today! I think the Canadian airing of the episodes are a day ahead so I won't give anything away.
    Hot diggity indeed! US Viewers you are in for a treat on Monday!!!

I am confused over Sharon( the dolt) and her feelings for Sam and also her feelings for Adam( who I really like ) Her feelings for Nick were pretty clear, but, I am sure they will change. I heard Melody Scott isn't coming back.More money will change her mind

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am confused over Sharon( the dolt) and her feelings for Sam and also her feelings for Adam( who I really like ) Her feelings for Nick were pretty clear, but, I am sure they will change. I heard Melody Scott isn't coming back.More money will change her mind
    YAY another Adam fan. I know he's a nut but I love him anyway. Victor asking Sam to stay for Sharon made me want to gag! Sharon goes for anyone who wants her so...
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    YAY another Adam fan. I know he's a nut but I love him anyway. Victor asking Sam to stay for Sharon made me want to gag! Sharon goes for anyone who wants her so...
    I think he's great( growl) lol There's something about his acting, that stays strong. Unlike Nick who doesnt seem to know what he wants, Adam does and I like that.I really like that.I suspect Sam will just up and move and become VVOV Victors very own vet, and look after all the horses.( gag me)
    Diane is a sleaze isn't she, she wasn't in CG more than 5 minutes and had Tucker, Nick, Victor Nick, Jack.. hide Noah! LOL

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

OMG I so totally can't stand Adam... or the actor who plays him (Michael Muhney).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Totally ticked me off to see that huge, bright pacifier that they had stuck in Faith's mouth. They were just trying to shut that baby up! That was a rotten thing to do.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Totally ticked me off to see that huge, bright pacifier that they had stuck in Faith's mouth. They were just trying to shut that baby up! That was a rotten thing to do.
    Didn't even notice.I FF a lot of the show. I dislike Victor so much, I was very happy when he was going to quit.I see that having a new heart did very little to the egomaniacs way of life

Billy J. Miller (Billy Abbott) extends his Y&R stay
    by Dan J Kroll

Emmy winner Billy J. Miller isn't done with Billy Abbott yet. The actor, who was rumored to be mulling an exit from The Young and the Restless earlier this year, has signed a new contract with the show.

Emmy winner Billy J. Miller (Billy Abbott) will not be exiting The Young and the Restless when his contract expires this summer. The actor and the CBS soap have reached a deal on a new contract.

Soaps In Depth first reported the news of Miller's new deal on Twitter. The magazine has since gone on to reveal that Miller's contract is a one-year deal.

Earlier this year, Miller was rumored to be leaving The Young and the Restless.

In 2010, Miller earned his first Daytime Emmy, winning the Outstanding Supporting Actor trophy. He is nominated in the category again this year.

In addition to his Emmy win, Miller is extremely popular with fans, as evidenced by his five soapcentral.com Dankies Awards wins earlier this year.

Miller debuted on The Young and the Restless in September 2008, becoming the fourth actor in six years to play the role of Billy. Prior to joining Y&R, Miller appeared for a year on ABC's All My Children.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread