+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

[QUOTE=football_chick;4299963]Devon is Tucker's son?!? Did I miss something on the show or is this speculation? I do fast forward through some of the show when I watch....[/QUOT

Its posted it in this thread above me..I FF a lot as well.

Wow - I have a week's worth of shows to watch! I have missed a lot!

Ahhhh - I missed that up above. This show makes my head hurt

Come on now…with all these Soaps ending; Y&R can't come up with some NEW writers because these s/l's are getting ridiculous … Devon to "possibly" be Tucker's son …

football_chick, my head is hurting watching this show also.
    KAREN

The one character who always annoyed me was Sharon. Now, her storyline is one of the few I enjoy watching.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    The one character who always annoyed me was Sharon. Now, her storyline is one of the few I enjoy watching.
    I love how her hair, which she dyed brown, has absolutely no roots showing, or new growth.The clothes Sam bought fit like a glove, only in soapland.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So, "ghost Cane's" name is Caleb, and he's just itching to kill somebody; he's made several suggestions. He and Colin are "cahootering"! Colin was completely behing Cane being killed. Obviously, Caleb hated Cane.

I soooo hope that Devon is Tucker's long lost son!!!! How much more soap opera-y can it get????!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In the beginning, Cane was Philip. Then he was Ghost Cane, then Caleb. Now Caleb is Cane and Cane has been Caleb all along. Uh, I think. For !*#&'s sake.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You don't think that Cane was Caleb's twin? Sounds like Caleb is a homocidal maniac.

I am sick of Nina blaming Heather for her grown son's reenlistment. I'm sick of Nina, period! Now, I guess it's time for Heather to go off and "hatch her egg", and lose that big stupid purse that she's been carrying around for months. How stupid is that??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Shay, did you see today's show? Apparently it's not that simple.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread