+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

From what I hear, Genie is involved in the Cain storyline. I'm not sure how, though.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

As a side note - I am crushing on Dr. Sam He's a nice addition to the show...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No doubt, Genie is Cane's mother. I'm guessing the guy is Cane's twin. Why does daddy want the babies and want Lily crazy?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, Genie is going to be Cane's mom. What does everyone think about the Tucker/Abby/Ashley story?

Alleged Tucker spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that they are going to make Tucker Devon's biological father.
    I hope not because I don't see that at all.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Okay what's the deal with this biological son that Tucker has been looking for?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Yeah, Genie is going to be Cane's mom. What does everyone think about the Tucker/Abby/Ashley story? Alleged Tucker spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that they are going to make Tucker Devon's biological father.
    I hope not because I don't see that at all.
    I hope not. That's just ridiculous. Or maybe,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Devon is Sophia's biological brother? I MIGHT be able to buy that.

I love Abby. I think she and Billy brought some much-needed life to the show. For me, "Tucker" will always be "Patch", and I'm just not buying him as a billionaire businessman. Also, there's zero chemistry between him & Ashley.

I'm not sure if Canada is still a show ahead of the U.S. - but it seems clear that Fake Cane is Real Cane's twin. It's not at all clear why Colin and Fake Cane want the babies, though. This Australian connection is getting too convoluted. Wouldn't Philip be aware of Cane's family?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I don't think it would be ridiculous, at all, for Devon to be Tucker's biological son. Devon's drug addicted mother was "out there". What's unbelievable about it? What is believable is that guys take sex whereever and with whomever they can! Yuck! With young guys, if it's easy and available, they're there!

Fake Cane is trying to please the daddy. I'm guessing that the twin boys (Cane and his brother) were raised completely seperately. Kind of, "You take one of the boys, and I'll take the other".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Devon is tucker's son, ugh! I cant fathom that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Devon is tucker's son, ugh! I cant fathom that at all.
    Devon is Tucker's son?!? Did I miss something on the show or is this speculation? I do fast forward through some of the show when I watch....

Don't get your brain bent. It's only speculation!

And that would make Devon Mrs. C's grandson!!!! This gets better by the minute!!!

+ Reply to Thread