+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

There was a time that I could never miss an episode of Y&R but the storylines seem to be repeated so many times over that it is beyond boring now. I still watch it although if I miss a few episodes I don't care anymore.

I wish Billy wasn't leaving, I just love him!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Okay this is just dumb dumb DUMB!
    Adam rented a car and is driving all around New Mexico? Are we supposed to just FORGET the storyline of him damaging his eyes while in prison / under house arrest and being legally blind and having to have a driver since he could not see well enough to drive? And he's so NON visually impaired that he can identify a body? A body that has been so burned the cops said it would be a tough ID? A body that was close to being burned-beyond-recognition in the fire after the accident (thank heaven Adam and his bad eyes recognized his mother's ring otherwise we'd never "know" it was Sharon! LOL!) but the driver's license "that bears a striking resemblance to convicted killer and fugitive Sharon Newman" was made of indestructible materials and survived the fire in tact.

WOW.

For reals?

I get that soaps are a bit out there but COME ON this is just plain dumb!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Okay this is just dumb dumb DUMB!
    Adam rented a car and is driving all around New Mexico? Are we supposed to just FORGET the storyline of him damaging his eyes while in prison / under house arrest and being legally blind and having to have a driver since he could not see well enough to drive? And he's so NON visually impaired that he can identify a body? A body that has been so burned the cops said it would be a tough ID? A body that was close to being burned-beyond-recognition in the fire after the accident (thank heaven Adam and his bad eyes recognized his mother's ring otherwise we'd never "know" it was Sharon! LOL!) but the driver's license "that bears a striking resemblance to convicted killer and fugitive Sharon Newman" was made of indestructible materials and survived the fire in tact.

WOW.

For reals?

I get that soaps are a bit out there but COME ON this is just plain dumb!
    YUP, we are suppose to forget about that s/l.

I will say I really like Sharon's hair….and maybe hopefully, this new s/l on the farm with some hot farmer dude may spark things over there at Y&R because it is slowly fading like all the other soaps that have been cancelled.

OK someone up thread mentioned Victor being a father again … I must of missed that … is that true … ? Diane is preggers … ?
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Not sure how this happened but for at least the past week I have watched each episode (on my DVR) the same day that it was broadcast I was actually looking forward to it... but... as always happens... I got irritated yesterday not only by the stupidity but also the repetition. How many times have Victor/Nick/Nikki/whomever told Adam to stay away, leave them all alone (especially Sharon) etc etc etc and he never does. When he "crashed" Sharon's memorial service and stood there saying he was gonna have his say and they were not gonna stop him... why did they stand there and give him the time of day? I'd just walk right the heck out of the church and leave him standing there talking to himself. Okay I know it's just a soap and it's not reality but gawd some of the stuff bugs me so much I don't know why I keep coming back. I'm not sure who I'm more irritated with... the writers or myself!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

sharon's memorial service? Did she die?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No, but they think she did. The dead person is a woman who robbed her and crashed her car. The body was burned beyond recognition. Sharon is laying low in a veterinarian's barn, trying to decide if she's going to "stay dead", or go to jail.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Once again, I've got to applaud the actor who plays Baby Faith! That child is an absolute chatterbox, and I love it!! She cracks me up! She makes all of the other baby actors look like they are drugged or delayed. Baby Faith is the most natural baby on this show!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am usually a Phyllis fan but she needs to back off! Daniel is an adult, let him make the choices he wants about his kid.

Saw a commercial this afternoon that Genie Francis will start appearing on Y&R next Friday. Anyone have any scoop on that?

Also, per today's episode, please tell me that Cain does not have a twin brother named Abel!!!

I'm confused about the whole Cain thing... at first I thought he was a ghost, then when I figured out he was real I thought his dad was behind the whole thing as in "you pretend to be dead and haunt Lily, make her crazy, I'll take the babies, then I promise not to kill her or them and me, the babies and you (Cain) will go back to Australia". However, I don't know what to make of Real Fake Cain....

+ Reply to Thread