+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

EXCLUSIVE! Huge Y&R Casting Shocker!
    Apr 13, 2011

Soap Opera Digest has learned that super-popular star Billy Miller (Billy, Y&R) has chosen to leave the soap when his contract expires this summer. The actor joined the show in 2008 and previously played AMC's Richie.

CRAP CRAP CRAP, I love Billy. CRAP.
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

This is not a surprise to me at all. Billy Miller has been very unhappy about the way they changed his character from randy-playboy to dandy-dad.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I'm sad to hear that... also, am I the only one loving Sharon's new hair colour?

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    am I the only one loving Sharon's new hair colour?
    Oh I was going to post that … I love it. Looks FAB on her!

And I am loving Nikki's hair as well lately. I esp love the way she was wearing it today!
    KAREN

LOL I was watching yesterday and thinking that Sharon should leave her hair that colour. She looks great in the Phyllis-y skank outfits, too. Nick would get hot for her all over again if he saw her. I must say, though, that I hate this storyline..can't wait for it to be over. I thought I would never get used to Adam again...I missed the original actor...but he's grown on me. Time to wrap up this stupid murder plot and get on with what will surely be a custody battle over Faith.

Billy leaving is a huge blow. He's been absolutely perfect in that role. Damn writers!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If Sharon's goal was to look just like the picture on the driver's license, they totally missed the mark.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm watching Thurs and noticed the old Noah who is leaving to NY again...couldn't the other actor play one more scene. Phyllis' dress made it look like she was naked. Too beige and too sheer. I hate this new Diane. I liked the old one/original one.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

The actress that plays Diane played Carly on As the World Turns. I can only think of her in that role and I'm having a hard time seeing her with Victor.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What do you want to bet that Victor is going to become a father again, with his ancient arse!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

I have watched Young and the Restless for quite a few years. You become attached to the actors, and yes I agree that Billy Miller leaving is sad news. Great with Victoria.

Victor going to be a Daddy again? When will they retire him from the "fertility" farm. Let the younger generation carry on.

Happy Viewing to all.

+ Reply to Thread