+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree454Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I don't watch the show much any longer. I don't think I've seen an entire episode in the last few months.

I can't stand Heather...Cane....Lily and a whole bunch more of them. I think the writers are totally out of ideas.

Once my favorite...As The World Turns...was canceled...I pretty much stopped watching the rest.

The first show I stopped watching was B&B. Good Lord what trash.

Now Y&R is so boring....I just come here once in a while to see what everyone's talking about.

With rumors of ABC canceling All My Children...it looks like all the soaps will be gone soon.

I wish they were available on DVD...as there are a few years that I'd love to have.

I read they have signed Genie Francis. Supposedly she'll be playing Cain's mother. I guess turn around is fair play...Luke had a son by Hollie, so Laura had one by Scorpio.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I have 40+ unwatched episodes on my dvr... that's about 2 months! I got seriously bored with it and I think the last thing I watched was when Cain was killed outside the church where Jill got married. After Sharon and Adam got back together that was pretty much the end of my interest in all things Genoa City.

I do keep up by reading this forum and other things so I know what's going on with the storylines... but... is there anything worth my going back and doing a bunch of Y&R marathon viewing sessions or should I delete them all and just start from where the show is now?
    In my opinion...delete. I find myself fast forwarding through most of the episodes. What has happened to this show?

ITA w/all of you.

I was an avid daily Y&R watcher … what has happened to it? I have not watched it for a week as I had friends visiting from the east coast … so no Y&R. No loss. I will tune in sometime during the week. I am not saving any unwatched shows. A waste of space on my DVR.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Y&R has been crap for a while. I've been complaining about it for a long time, but it's such a 4 p.m. habit for me...and every once in a while I am not disappointed. We blamed it on the death of the creator, we blamed it on the crappy writers they've obviously got. There does not seem to be any honor among those thieves! It's like nobody cares.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I can;t believe no one has commented on Sophia's wedding dress. The amount of boobage was downright obscene IMO. Those puppies were sitting so high she could've rested her chin on them What is wrong with the wardrobe department!!!!!!!!!! They have never known how to dress this actress.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I can;t believe no one has commented on Sophia's wedding dress. The amount of boobage was downright obscene IMO. Those puppies were sitting so high she could've rested her chin on them What is wrong with the wardrobe department!!!!!!!!!! They have never known how to dress this actress.
    Nothing against Sophia or the actress playing her, BUT she looked awful, from the veil to dress. Awful. What was Y&R thinking, what was she thinking.
    KAREN

Yeah, Sophia's dress was really, really bad....and not in a good way. Maybe it was done because she's supposed to be pregnant. That lovemaking scene between Neil and her was just gross....poorly performed. I guess karma is bouncing back on Neil's brother, since he fathered Dru's baby. It will be interesting if they have a very vanilla-colored baby coming from these 2 very chocolate people....babies are, biologically, supposed to look like their fathers early in life. This is nature's way of letting men know that they are, indeed, the father. The DNA test can come later!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Poor Sophia...That dress was tacky... but so were Sharon and Phyllis's outfits. They must have cut the fabric budget.

Looks like the "old" Noah is back. Wonder what that is about?

+ Reply to Thread