+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 520 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I can see it only if I highlight it to. There is something up with the girl that works in the coffee shop with Kevin and that's all I am going to say because I can't seem to get the spoilers to work. And we are a day ahead in Canada

Hi Shyra - have you tried the spoiler command? (spoiler)(/spoiler) <- Use the square brackets instead of the rounded ones...

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    ... I'd just as soon skip that pesky adolescent period of life and be smokin' hot for the next 30 years.
    ! Nicki looks darn good for 50!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    ...I have nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComicFan
    ...And wait until the day Victor Jr., Paul's son, and Jack's son show up. Who knows how old they'll be! And don't forget Nina's son...
    Who did Paul have a son with? Nina's son should be fairly old by now too. And where did Nina go off to? I do not remember.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I can't remember where Nina is at either.....She had her son back in 86 I think.

And Nikki is "finally" beginning to show her age some in the face.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Nina got married to a writer, as I recall, and I want to say that they moved to NY....once again, I'm not completely sure. Didn't Nina want to write, too? I get she and Tracie (Colleen's mother) mixed up since they both got married and left Genoa City around the same age; at least we do see Tracie once in a while.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Who did Paul have a son with? Nina's son should be fairly old by now too. And where did Nina go off to? I do not remember.
    Paul had a son with Isabella, who turned out to be nuts, and she's now dead. His son must have been shipped off to the magic boarding school so that he can come back as a teenager when a storyline is convenient. He also has a daughter with April Stevens but that was a really long time ago. I don't know if she'll ever come back but I know she's a lot older than Scotty. Nina was written off to go be a writer.

ETA: checked another site - Nina is a novelist and screenwriter and lives in CA.

Didn't make it back in time to edit.

As prhoshay kindly pointed out to me, Isabella is not dead. I was remembering the story wrong. Funny how I can remember certain scenes like they were yesterday but then totally mess up others!

According to who's who in genoa city, she is in a psych ward.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    According to who's who in genoa city, she is in a psych ward.
    No...she's perfectly fine, albeit for the occasional adultery, she is living on Wisteria Lane...as a Desperate Housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Nina got married to a writer, as I recall, and I want to say that they moved to NY....once again, I'm not completely sure. Didn't Nina want to write, too?

Nina left with her writer boyfriend Tomas. I do believe they moved to NY. Nina was also a writer and I think that how they initially hooked up to begin with. I actually miss her character and wouldn't mind seeing her come back onto the show.

I've never thought Nicholas (Joshua Morrow) was that attractive but I must say, he looked mighty nice in his skivvies today.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread