+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 520 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast
Like Tree434Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

As far as we know, John is Billy's father. Billy left town after it was discovered that his new wife, MacKenzie, is really his cousin. Since Mac is Brock's daughter, and Brock and Jill are half-brother sister, Billy and Mac found out they could never be "together". Luckily they found out before they consummated the marriage. Billy left town and we haven't heard about him since.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Jill received a letter from him sometime last week, I think! The letter was for Mac; Jill gave it to her in front of JT, after Mac insisted they had no secrets from each other. JT did not look particularly thrilled!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Jill received a letter from him sometime last week, I think! The letter was for Mac; Jill gave it to her in front of JT, after Mac insisted they had no secrets from each other. JT did not look particularly thrilled!

One of those soap opera mags theorized that they might be bringing back the Billy character. Maybe they'll pull a "Guiding Light" moment (Jonathan/Tammy) and try putting them together? (Jonathan and Tammy are 1st cousins...aren't Billy & Mac?). I still miss the actress who originated the Mackenzie role.

I don't like the new Colleen either. And isn't it funny cause the previous Mack is nothing like this one. Like, I always see the old one's face and think, um no!

I don't mind Phyllis and Nick together except the whole he's married thing. But then again this is a soap opera is it not? haha

I never understood TPTB taking Victoria and Noah to extremely dark hair from extremely blond hair.

Phyllis and Nick make for good TV!

JT had better look out!! Colleen is getting ready to try to "put it on him"!!!

Loved it yesterday when Sharon told Nicki to "butt out!" Way overdue!

John's eyebrows make me crazy. Need waxing in the worst way!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Phyllis and Nick DO make good TV! I don't think Sharon will catch them this time but I bet someone does before long (probably nosy Dru). They can't keep their hands off each other!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I think their affair will last a little longer and Sharon won't catch them yet. She's stupid.

Man, that Colleen is horrible. Stanky hoe! BTW, I am so glad that Daniel got his hair cut.

I'm not liking NuColleen at all! The old Colleen was unselfish and was willing to break-up with JT so that he could pursue his music career. She also moved to NY to be more independent. But now the recast is needy and clingy - a total 180 from the original and I won't even watch her.

I don't see needy and clingy........I see manipulative, ruthless, calculating, and JT is paying attention! Mac is such a "blaaaah", though. Kevin is waiting in the wings for Mac, anyway, and she is not disinterested.

I think Phyllis and Nick are due to be caught by next week! I miss the competitive interactions between Phyllis and Dru!! They were too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't see needy and clingy........I see manipulative, ruthless, calculating, and JT is paying attention! Mac is such a "blaaaah", though. Kevin is waiting in the wings for Mac, anyway, and she is not disinterested.
    I cannot WAIT until Mac and Kevin get together... if for nothing else, to get under JT's skin. Plus, I just plain like Kevin better. He doesn't pretend to be something he's not like JT does and he would treat Mac so much better. At first, I didn't care because I really didn't care much for the new Mac but she's grown on me.

JT needs to go back with Colleen (he's much nicer and less self-absorbed with her). And, hopefully, it's after Daniel and her make headway (knock down JT's ego where it needs to be)

I think Phyllis and Nick are due to be caught by next week! I miss the competitive interactions between Phyllis and Dru!! They were too funny!
    I enjoyed these too. It may come back in a more wicked form after Dru finds out where the boss has been sleeping.
    Last edited by katkitty; 02-04-2006 at 07:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread