+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

USA viewers - you are in for a treat on Monday. All I can say to Katherine is "You Go Girl!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is the actor that plays Heather pregnant? For several days (I think), they've always got her carrying this black coat over her arm in her scenes...semi- in front of her, and she is dressed in black. She was carrying the coat over her arm when she went into Victor's office and later, when she was speaking at a televised press conference. If she's not pregnant (and even if she is), it is starting to look a bit ridiculous.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is the actor that plays Heather pregnant? For several days (I think), they've always got her carrying this black coat over her arm in her scenes...semi- in front of her, and she is dressed in black. She was carrying the coat over her arm when she went into Victor's office and later, when she was speaking at a televised press conference. If she's not pregnant (and even if she is), it is starting to look a bit ridiculous.
    Yup!!! Due in May!!!
    KAREN

Is anyone else wishing that Heather's character would just go away? Every time I see her on the screen I just cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Is anyone else wishing that Heather's character would just go away? Every time I see her on the screen I just cringe.
    I thought she was going to be killed in the fire. Not that I wish harm to anyone but just the fictional character she plays!

I wished Heather perished in that fire and that Cane's ghost would have lured Lily in there with her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Last week, I think it was, when crazy Lily was going out to meet Daniel after being upset by a Cane vision, was she really going to leave the house and leave the babies at home alone? If it hadn't been for Jill and her husband showing up, what do you think? There was no one there but crazy Lily before they got there, and she was on her way out of the door when they arrived.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I wished Heather perished in that fire and that Cane's ghost would have lured Lily in there with her.
    This made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Last week, I think it was, when crazy Lily was going out to meet Daniel after being upset by a Cane vision, was she really going to leave the house and leave the babies at home alone? If it hadn't been for Jill and her husband showing up, what do you think? There was no one there but crazy Lily before they got there, and she was on her way out of the door when they arrived.
    I thought that as well but if you watch the epi again; later on Lily does tell Daniel (at Gloworm) that Jill and Colin came by to see the twins but they were with Malcolm and Sophia. That M&S had come by to take them out.
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I have 40+ unwatched episodes on my dvr... that's about 2 months! I got seriously bored with it and I think the last thing I watched was when Cain was killed outside the church where Jill got married. After Sharon and Adam got back together that was pretty much the end of my interest in all things Genoa City.

I do keep up by reading this forum and other things so I know what's going on with the storylines... but... is there anything worth my going back and doing a bunch of Y&R marathon viewing sessions or should I delete them all and just start from where the show is now?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread