+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Is it just my eyesight, or has Deacon gotten pudgy and soft-looking?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is it just my eyesight, or has Deacon gotten pudgy and soft-looking?
    Not just you.

Hey! No dissing my eye candy! He looks a little heavier in the face but haven't seen him shirtless for a while now. Unless they're trying to age him a bit so Nikki doesn't seem so cradle robber-like/cougarish?

Speaking of Nikki - my husband only looks at the show when he's in the same room while I'm watching, and even he noticed she's looking considerably, um, fresher these days. That green dress she's wearing these past couple days is extremely flattering, mind you. Hairstyle is pretty youthful, too.
    Last edited by AJane; 03-09-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Her hair did look really great! Your hubby is right!

AJane, your eye candy was in bed with her, maybe last week, and his naked shoulders were f-a-t! Now, I didn't think his face looked heavier, and I couldn't understand why not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Hey! No dissing my eye candy! He looks a little heavier in the face but haven't seen him shirtless for a while now. Unless they're trying to age him a bit so Nikki doesn't seem so cradle robber-like/cougarish?

Speaking of Nikki - my husband only looks at the show when he's in the same room while I'm watching, and even he noticed she's looking considerably, um, fresher these days. That green dress she's wearing these past couple days is extremely flattering, mind you. Hairstyle is pretty youthful, too.
    Yes there are some rumors, that she was off the show for a bit and actually had a facelift. But I totally agree, she is looking so good. I love when her hair is down, straight or curly with a handband

BUT that scene in the barn with Victor ewwww

How many of you think of KARATE KID when you see Deacon my kiddos loved that movie when it came out yearrrrrs ago and we had to watch it over and over and over and over again.
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Nope, no facelift... Melody lost 50 pounds since she's now doing scenes-between-the-sheets. Definitely took years off her face

I have been a big Sean Kanan fan for years and years but dude needs to drop some serious weight. Looking awful.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Nope, no facelift... Melody lost 50 pounds since she's now doing scenes-between-the-sheets. Definitely took years off her face

I have been a big Sean Kanan fan for years and years but dude needs to drop some serious weight. Looking awful.
    REALLY, well I love that better than surgery! Wow, she should tell her secret to the weight loss as she looks amazing!

Ya, and Sean is putting on weight and like so many of us it is his face that gets it first his face is looking very full.

Oh and while we are discussing overall grooming, PLEASE NICK, if you read here, please cut your hair and wash it and then just let it go all that slicked back greasy hair is ewwwww.
    KAREN

Paul has tracked Adam to Thailand where he is having a sex change operation!!!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Paul has tracked Adam to Thailand where he is having a sex change operation!!!
    I'd actually be quite okay with that - as long as I don't have to see Adam again, I'd be happy.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Nikki's hair and face do look great! Good for her! She was looking pretty bad there for a while. Too bad she's drinking again!

I also think the scene with Victor in the barn was GROSS. His kissing her was just ewwwww.

+ Reply to Thread