+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;4184630;
    No, actually BOTH boys made the commercial! Max did all the scenes except the one where we see lil Darth trying to work his powers on the dog lying in his little doggie bed and the scene where the boy is walking down the hall following the dog.

On The Talk Show, Max and his mom were broadcast maybe from NY. The other boy and his mom were in the audience of The Talk and came down to talk to the ladies and to Max and his mom. The two boys could have passed for fraternal twins, there was a bit of a resemblence. And they became fast friends, eating lunch on the set, etc.

But both boys made the commercial that was aired on the Superbowl. I don't know why that was not mentioned on The Today Show.
    Ya, odd.

Anyway, so interesting watching Sharon/Adam/Phyllis/Jack all working together. Off to Hawaii.

Jana, ugh.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Dr. Nate Hastings is adorable!!!! Glad to see they revived the character.

I was so disappointed that Chloe didn't pass out cold when she saw Chance! I fully expected her to just hit the floor.

They sure are telling anybody and everybody that Chance is alive, aren't they?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Did you guys see that Kristoff St. John (Neil) was arrested for DUI in Southern California last weekend? Not sure if it made national news or not but it's a local story here so it's been all over ours.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I heard about it!!! They said he failed a field sobriety test. Bad decision-making, dude!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've decided that somebody is going to knock the calendar off the table and thus, the note Cane left for Lily will be found. Too bad the babies aren't crawling yet....one of them would be sure to find it.

I just don't like this Malcolm.

Is anyone watching omg, Neil and Sophie, ewwwww, that just did not seem natural at all I was never so glad to have FF on my tv remote.

Daniel and Lily I think are both doing great jobs (acting) with the tragedies in their lives Cane's death and knowing Lucy is his baby.
    KAREN

Why does Victoria seldom hold the baby? Billy always seems to be "on duty".

He always has his hands full (of baby).....pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Why does Victoria seldom hold the baby? Billy always seems to be "on duty".

He always has his hands full (of baby).....pun intended.
    Ohhhhhh, prhoshay, you are a funny one!!! "on duty"
    KAREN

The "Black Knight" is morphing into Satan himself. Is it me, or is this Victor-as-master-villain stuff getting to be completely over the top? I don't believe there's ever been a time where EVERYONE hates his guts (except, I guess, for Ashley) - Diane is living with him and she doesn't even seem that crazy about him. Adam is looking like a hero next to his dad.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Well, my satisfaction was short-lived after the scene with Victor having to pay out a billion-and-a-half bucks to his kids. Nikki, urgh, what are you thinking? With that gorgeous Deacon at your beck and call?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread