+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

My girl!! Love ya!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4178112;
    My girl!! Love ya!!!

This is all I could find on Cane!

Is Cane on his way out of Genoa City?
    Updated on January 21:
    Reports have circulated that Daniel Goddard has in fact been fired from the show. What’s this mean for the current storyline involving Cane and Lily [Christel Khalil]? Soap Opera Digest reported that co-writer Scott Hamner stated, “We are not abandoning their story. We are taking it to a whole new level.”
    Soap Opera Fan Blog will keep our readers informed of any further developments. Could this mean Cane is being killed off? Wait! Could Cane have a twin that’ll keep Daniel on the show? Stay tuned!
    KAREN

Did you all see the DARTH VADER commercial on the Superbowl it was little Max Page our very own "Reed"!!!
    KAREN

I knew there was something familiar looking about that young man. That was a great commercial....so true to form for a kid with a great imagination. Such a cutie! I just heard, on the noon news that he also has a heart condition and has a pacemaker.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really like Cane (Daniel Goddard) and hope that he isn't leaving the show. I don't know what they could possibly come up with now. God only knows!!

I just have to put it out there that some of the non-main characters are the worst actors on the planet. The actors that play Heather Stevens (Paul's daughter), Kyle (Jack and Diane's son) and Sophia (Malcom's girlfriend) are all super super awful! I cringe when I watch them and what them to go away.

I love, love, love the actress who plays Baby Faith! I love watching her development, and she has soooo much personality compared to other baby actors.

I never made the connection between lil darth vader and Reid. There were actually two little boys who made that commercial. They and their moms were on The Talk today. The little Reid one was a riot! All the while his mom was talking to the ladies, he was making faces, yawning, etc. She was completely oblivious and the women couldn't keep straight faces.

And I still can't make the connection as to how Daniel's DNA is a match to lil Lucy! I didn't think anything happened the night Daisy slipped something into his drink.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;4184025;
    I never made the connection between lil darth vader and Reid. There were actually two little boys who made that commercial. They and their moms were on The Talk today. The little Reid one was a riot! All the while his mom was talking to the ladies, he was making faces, yawning, etc. She was completely oblivious and the women couldn't keep straight faces.
    REALLY. I saw Max and his Mom, Jennifer on The Today Show on Monday morning and none of that came up at all. She said Max audition and got the call back and did the commercial. She said they were never told it was for the SUPERBOWL.
    Hmm, how odd that the other child making the commercial was not on the TTS but maybe its because it was the Max Page commercial that made the SB.
    KAREN

No sense rubbing in the fact that the other kid didn't get the job, I guess. I'm sure the parents wouldn't appreciate it.

No, actually BOTH boys made the commercial! Max did all the scenes except the one where we see lil Darth trying to work his powers on the dog lying in his little doggie bed and the scene where the boy is walking down the hall following the dog.

On The Talk Show, Max and his mom were broadcast maybe from NY. The other boy and his mom were in the audience of The Talk and came down to talk to the ladies and to Max and his mom. The two boys could have passed for fraternal twins, there was a bit of a resemblence. And they became fast friends, eating lunch on the set, etc.

But both boys made the commercial that was aired on the Superbowl. I don't know why that was not mentioned on The Today Show.

+ Reply to Thread