+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Now that Daniel thinks that Lucy is Daisy's baby, will he do anything to prove it or just be happy she has a good home?
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;4158039;
    Now that Daniel thinks that Lucy is Daisy's baby, will he do anything to prove it or just be happy she has a good home?
    From what I have read on other Y&R boards, Daniel recognizes that B&V's baby is his and says nothing to anyone but is happy she is in a good home with B&V!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If his memory is so befuddled, does he really remember that this is his Daisy's baby, or is it just starting to jog memories of what happened to him? I think it's trying to ring a bell with him, but I don't think he exactly knows specifics yet.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yesterday he talked to Kevin about her. I think he wants to tell someone. I think he should. Let them keep her but tell her she's his. Best case scenario. IMO.

I generally cannot stand the Cane/Lily/Sophia/Malcolm/Neil/Blake/Colin nonsense BUT today was good. Really good.

And how do you like that, Jack and Phyllis are going to help Adam and Sharon ugh.

I think Melody/Nikki has had some facial work a facelift. She is looking so good lately.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4169066;
    I generally cannot stand the Cane/Lily/Sophia/Malcolm/Neil/Blake/Colin nonsense BUT today was good. Really good.

And how do you like that, Jack and Phyllis are going to help Adam and Sharon ugh.

I think Melody/Nikki has had some facial work a facelift. She is looking so good lately.
    I was thinking the same thing. Her jowls aren't droopy like they were when she was doing the heavy alcoholic story. She looks way better now.

I agree.

It kills me the way that they've "hooched up" Lily! And she's almost always in stillettoes! Yeah, that makes a lot of sense for the mother of twin infants.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

For those Y&R Fans that watch the FX show JUSTIFIED

The Young and the Restless's Billy Miller (Billy Abbott) will be appearing in a Primetime guest role on FX's "Justified." His episode, entitled 'The Moonshine War', will air on February 9 at 10:00 PM. Though his character isn't named, and we don't know if he plays a good guy or bad guy, the story surrounds the search for a sexual predator and the involvement of a crime family who may know how to locate him.

KAREN

You already know I am there!

I take it Cane is a goner? What would Lily be without tragedy?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4178088;
    You already know I am there!

I take it Cane is a goner? What would Lily be without tragedy?
    Awww….prhoshay, this is exactly why I posted it! YOU needed to know that both Raylan and NOW Billy will be on!!! Billy may be on a few epi's of Justified, not just the premier.

Ya, I 'heard' Y&R had fired Daniel Goddard but it could just be a rumor. I have no proof but if I come across it I will post it.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread