+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I'm still watching too. I was soooooo far behind... like 25 episodes behind (my poor DVR was filling up with Y&R LOL!)... but over the Christmas holidays I had a little bit of surgery and it required me to get a lot of bed-rest and I caught up in a few days! It was like a Y&R marathon I had to start way back on the episodes right before Thanksgiving and surprisingly didn't completely fast-forward thru very many whole episodes.

I'm disgusted with Sharon but that's not a surprise. I love how she really did see Skye and is telling the truth about the encounter but now that she's with Adam no one believes anything Sharon has to say

Phyllis w/o Nick is the Phyllis that I have always enjoyed watching. Glad to have her back!

Ashley & Tucker? Uhmmm.... okay sure! Any besides having her with Neil, IMO

Love all the Aussies - nice to see Tristan Rogers and Paul Leyden back on daytime I've enjoyed both of them on other shows (GH and ATWT) and it's good to see them again

The whole Daniel/Daisy/Kevin/Jana/Chloe thing....? Oy! It's taking forever for them to get to hinting around the baby is NOT Daniel's. But then again, I still believe that Jack (not Nick) is the father of Phyllis' daughter Summer

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does anyone notice how Tucker calls Ashley "My Beauty", just like her father did? That bothers me. Eeeewwwww.....! Her dad was the only person who called her that. You'd think that would bother her!

And why does the actor playing the woman holding Daisy's baby (the one that the creepy baby-finder/seller brought home to sell) look so familiar? I'm not talking about "Primrose DeVille"....geez, what a name....but the other woman??

How horrible that Billy is about to buy Daisy's baby for Victoria!!

Nikki needs to lose that bullethead hairdo, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;4142250;
    Love all the Aussies - nice to see Tristan Rogers and Paul Leyden back on daytime I've enjoyed both of them on other shows (GH and ATWT) and it's good to see them again
    THAT'S who he is! Scorpio from GH, right?? I adored him back in the Luke 'n' Laura days of GH. He's been so familiar but I couldn't quite place him, thank you Marlena!

I will concede bitchy Phyllis is better than devoted wife Phyllis, but what I'm really enjoying is the return of crazy Jana. It sure makes the Kevin/Chloe/Jana/Daniel/Daisy storyline a whole lot more palatable.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4142825;
    THAT'S who he is! Scorpio from GH, right?? I adored him back in the Luke 'n' Laura days of GH. He's been so familiar but I couldn't quite place him, thank you Marlena!

I will concede bitchy Phyllis is better than devoted wife Phyllis, but what I'm really enjoying is the return of crazy Jana. It sure makes the Kevin/Chloe/Jana/Daniel/Daisy storyline a whole lot more palatable.
    Yup, AJane, it's Scorpio Glad to help you place him!

And yeah, I do agree that having crazy Jana back is making the Kevin/Chloe/Danie/Daisy storyline more palatable!!!!! To me, Jana's ALWAYS been wacko and that brain tumor has NEVER been "removed" and she'll NEVER be sane/stable. She's as wacky as Daisy IMO

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

But Jana is faking it right? She said something about hoping Daisy didn't tell Daniel that she gave Daisy her car.

Yeah Jana is faking her memory loss. She's hoping it's going to bring her and Kevin back together.

Yeah....old Nelly Nutbag spent most of today with her ear pressed against the front door to try to hear conversations in the hallway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;4150637;
    But Jana is faking it right? She said something about hoping Daisy didn't tell Daniel that she gave Daisy her car.
    Sure Jana's faking it... but... before she faked this head injury thing she was uber-wacko in trying to get Kevin's attention and mostly in getting involved with Daisy I do love a crazy-Jana better than a sane one

I keep expecting Crazy Daisy to show up at Daniel's door when he's there alone. That would make my day!

OMG I can't stand Sharon. So crazy! How is she still on the Newman's property? And who gives another chance to the man who kidnapped your baby and had you told that your baby was dead!! Let alone she knows everything he did during that time to Ashley etc. Oh and I thought Adam was not welcome at GCAC!? And do either of them have a job?

Ok. I typed this in annoyance before the show was over. She was arrested, yay!!

+ Reply to Thread