+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Why is Chloe always at the Chancellor house? She's not related to the family (though not for lack of trying ) - she's the maid's daughter who gets BETTER treatment than Esther. She needs to lay off the spray tan, too...in that beige/gold top she's wearing for Thanksgiving, she looks like she's one solid colour from the top to bottom. Come to think of it, there's no longer any reason for Jill to be hanging around either, but I guess they've gotten used to her.

I missed a couple of shows...is Heather's character supposed to be sick?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guess when you've got a house as large as Kay Chancellor has, you need people in it to try to keep the echo down?

Heather is not sick, but Ronan is, and he has told Heather. Don't know with what, though. I may have missed that?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Chloe is the maid's daughter but is named after Katherine and is like a granddaughter to her. I think she paid for her schooling/boarding school or something so I guess that entitles her to live/stay/always be at the Chancellor mansion.

WTH is wrong with Sharon? Geez - that girl is an idiot! I don't get her leaving Nick now and needing to slow things down all of a sudden. Did Adam put the bracelet in her purse or something? I missed the part when she was in the store and someone was coming in but they didn't show who and then it went to commercial. Did I miss it?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I don't mind at all that they showed a repeat episode the day after Thanksgiving but come on Billy and Victoria's wedding was so recent. I MUCH prefer the truly classic episodes that go way back

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I was also hoping to see one of the classic episodes. Bummer!

Thought about you when I saw Adam being his usual skulking, stalking self. Got to give it to the guy....he is a really good actor.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Aww Prhoshay, you remember my sick twisted love for Adam.

This show has been given a 3 year extension. So at least you fans know it won't disappear in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4116723;
    This show has been given a 3 year extension. So at least you fans know it won't disappear in the near future.
    I just read that!!!
    KAREN

What the heck is going on with Sharon and that dastardly Adam?

+ Reply to Thread