+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 522 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    What has continued to perplex me is how Victor & Nicki's kids -- Victoria and whatshisname -- born circa 1983 when I watched the show regularly, are as "old" as they are now. I don't want to live in Genoa City. That time warp is something fierce.
    Not only that, but some people age quicker than others! Nate was a lot older than Lily but all of a sudden, Lily outgrew him by several years! I think there are a few others on the show who were born after another but are now magically older.

And wait until the day Victor Jr., Paul's son, and Jack's son show up. Who knows how old they'll be! And don't forget Nina's son. I'm not sure how old he's supposed to be but I'm sure he'll be off the mark too. Scotty is a grad student now and may actually be close to his birthdate but I think he was born in the early 80's as well. I could see him being in college but not yet a grad student.

What has continued to perplex me is how Victor & Nicki's kids -- Victoria and whatshisname -- born circa 1983 when I watched the show regularly, are as "old" as they are now. I don't want to live in Genoa City. That time warp is something fierce.
    Yeah, we were discussing that the other day along with the fact that all the current affairs are with people of such different ages. Phyllis and Nick, Brad and Sharon, are two examples of that.

And we just got a new Noah, Nick and Sharons kid. Isn't he a different age than the one who left? With any luck at all maybe that irritating little brat of Ashley's will leave for college soon.

And I wanted to say that I am NOT calling the little girl herself a brat, just this stupid part. She's probably a perfectly nice little girl.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK, get ready for this one.........I have a friend that actually theorized that Victor's bizarre behavior could be contributed to Victor actually being Sheila with plastic surgery!!! She was serious.

I have nothing more to say.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No, actually it's pretty sweet. You age fast but man, you hold for a pretty long time - I mean, shouldn't Ashley and Lauren's eggs be waaay past the expiry date? And how long is Nikki going to look 35 for? I'd just as soon skip that pesky adolescent period of life and be smokin' hot for the next 30 years.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Personally, I've been noticing age in Nicki's face for a while, though she still looks pretty good.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, get ready for this one.........I have a friend that actually theorized that Victor's bizarre behavior could be contributed to Victor actually being Sheila with plastic surgery!!! She was serious.

I have nothing more to say.

Wow! That one I have not heard. That would be totally crazy... and soap opera-like

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    No, actually it's pretty sweet. You age fast but man, you hold for a pretty long time - I mean, shouldn't Ashley and Lauren's eggs be waaay past the expiry date? And how long is Nikki going to look 35 for? I'd just as soon skip that pesky adolescent period of life and be smokin' hot for the next 30 years.
    I think I saw that Nicki (Melody) turned 50, about two or three weeks ago. She does look pretty good, after the makeup people get ahold of her. Not sure about first thing in the morning.

Semi-spoilerish info from the Y&R website regarding what's coming up this week:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    • Jack and Phyllis square off at N.V.P., while passion ignites between Jack and Carmen.
    • Victor’s strange behavior continues, as he presents Nikki with a surprising gift.
    • Nick and Sharon attempt to repair their marriage, but is Sharon ready to trust Nick again?
    • A suspicious Colleen digs into J.T.’s files, forcing him to confess the shocking truth about his investigation of Brad.
    • Romance blooms for Kevin in spite of Gloria’s interference.

Now, am I an idiot or what? Even after knowing that the "P" stood for Phyllis - I thought the damn company was called "MVP"

Okay - sorry for the double post but can anyone else besides me see my spoiler text even though the font is white? Sorry if anyone can read it who doesn't want to

i can only see it when i highlight it......

+ Reply to Thread