+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917;4083422;
    The actor who plays JT isn't re-signing his contract.....and the actress Clementine Ford (Mackenzie) (and Cybill Shephards daughter)....isn't coming back either.

I wonder if JT & Mac will leave the show together...or both will be re-cast.

Not a fan of Sean Young....and if she is considered hard to get along with on any set......having both her & Eric Braden (who isn't very well liked either) together must be lots of fun.

Truthfully I'd be happy to have Cane & Lily move away....and possibly losing JT & Mac doesn't seem so bad to me....but I wish they would take Heather with them.

Losing those 5 characters is fine with me.
    I thought I had read in one of the soap mags that JT, Mac and Reed are all leaving. They've had no real storyline lately anyway so that's fine with me but I do like Thad Luckinbill and Clementine Ford

As for Cane and Lily, I'd be so thrilled if they were written off the show. Complete nothings if you ask me

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Megan,
    this was online Sept 28th:

Two Y&R Stars Out
    Clementine Ford (Mac) is exiting Y&R, along with Thad Luckinbill (J.T.). Luckinbill, who is married to co-star Amelia Heinle (Victoria), started on Y&R in 1999 and Ford debuted as the third Mac in 2009. Since the characters are a couple, they will leave Genoa City together on Nov. 5.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

How is Murphy and what is the connection to that horrid woman

No Murphy on yesterday's Cdn show. But LOTS of action. Don't miss it Monday.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Key nelodramatic music" Will JT be dead by Monday? Tune it tomorow! It's a short matter of time before he "dies". Too many plans are being made, and he's leaving the show, anyway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4084952;
    How is Murphy and what is the connection to that horrid woman
    Meggie was Murphy's daughter in law. I don't think we ever saw his son or knew anything about him...but maybe now we'll find out more. Murphy did move his fingers today...so it looks like the paralysis is fading & Meggie will become more nervous.

I find this story line a bore...just like Cane & Lily. Total bores.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The young man playing Kyle Abbott (Garrett Ryan) is just way way waaaay too smiley for me. Delivers his lines well but damn all that smiling is just too much. I know he's the son of "Smilin Jack" but please!

(there, feel better now that I got it off my chest).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love seeing Phyllis being brought back to her old self!!!

The only thing missing now is the original Drucilla! I heard that there was a petition out to try to get Victoria Rowell back on the show. Now, that's worth fighting for!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4090517;
    I love seeing Phyllis being brought back to her old self!!!
    I always thought Phyllis & Jack made the best couple. I love the Phyllis character...and will never understand why the men on this show hover around Sharon. She is so dumb. No other way to say it.

Phyllis being her old self...is what I've been waiting for. Now if it will somehow come out that Summer is really Jack's child...would be the icing on the cake.

I'm already over Diane. I like the actress and will always think of her as Carly (ATWT)....but if she's going to end up as the same old character that she was a few years ago,then I pass. Using Kyle as bait to get to Jack and make Phyllis crazy is so old already.

I find myself watching less & less....and it probably won't be long till we hear that it's canceled too.

Too bad we can't purchase DVD's of the older shows. When CBS showed some of the older Y&R shows before the regular talk show started...I loved watching the older ones. I would buy the last couple years of ATWT at least..and probably much more. Oh well.

This new Noah is annoying. He can't sing. I guess he's graduated hs now?

I find myself fast forwarding through most of the storylines these days. Yet, I still watch & record.

+ Reply to Thread