+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;4078428;
    As I was standing in the checkout line at the grocery, I saw that they are replacing the actress who played Dianne on Y&R, with the actress that played Carly on As the World Turns. I wondered who else from ATWT we'll be seeing... Maybe Chance with a new face.
    I have always liked Jack and Phylis together.
    Wow, now that would be a real stretch for Y&R!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Am I the only one who has noticed Meggy's strange ears? They are big and TALL (long? But not pointed!), kind of elf-like or Dr. Spock-like. She wears her hair pulled back behind her ears, so you really can't miss them. At first I thought it was just 1 ear (you know how people can seem to have 2 completely different ears on the same head), but the other one is, pretty closely, an exact match! Just WOW!

Did some research this weekend and read that she is good friends with Eric Braden, who got her the job on the show. Apparently, she has been a difficult person with whom to work, and was having a hard time holding a job. She also just completed alcohol rehab about 2 years ago. From what I read, it looked like she'd get hired for a job and was, pretty quickly replaced by other actors. She was said to be "blackballed".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4081588;
    Am I the only one who has noticed Meggy's strange ears? They are big and TALL (long? But not pointed!), kind of elf-like or Dr. Spock-like. She wears her hair pulled back behind her ears, so you really can't miss them. At first I thought it was just 1 ear (you know how people can seem to have 2 completely different ears on the same head), but the other one is, pretty closely, an exact match! Just WOW!

Did some research this weekend and read that she is good friends with Eric Braden, who got her the job on the show. Apparently, she has been a difficult person with whom to work, and was having a hard time holding a job. She also just completed alcohol rehab about 2 years ago. From what I read, it looked like she'd get hired for a job and was, pretty quickly replaced by other actors. She was said to be "blackballed".
    Ya, I don't care for the actress nor this role she plays ... but oh well.

DIANE IS BACK!!! TO STIR UP SOME TROUBLE!!! FOR RED!!!
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4081588;

Years ago I was quite a fan of Sean Young when she was very much on the way up... I read quite a bit about how she was a real psycho to work with and in real life too. At least she's a working actor again.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Looks to me like Malcolm and his brother's fiance are going to have an intermingling interaction!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hate Tucker's huge horned-rimmed glasses and van dyke.

Also read where
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Meggy could be Skye's mother!
    I really don't care yet.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-12-2010 at 09:51 PM.

The actor who plays JT isn't re-signing his contract.....and the actress Clementine Ford (Mackenzie) (and Cybill Shephards daughter)....isn't coming back either.

I wonder if JT & Mac will leave the show together...or both will be re-cast.

Not a fan of Sean Young....and if she is considered hard to get along with on any set......having both her & Eric Braden (who isn't very well liked either) together must be lots of fun.

Truthfully I'd be happy to have Cane & Lily move away....and possibly losing JT & Mac doesn't seem so bad to me....but I wish they would take Heather with them.

Losing those 5 characters is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917;4083422;
    The actor who plays JT isn't re-signing his contract.....and the actress Clementine Ford (Mackenzie) (and Cybill Shephards daughter)....isn't coming back either.

I wonder if JT & Mac will leave the show together...or both will be re-cast.

Not a fan of Sean Young....and if she is considered hard to get along with on any set......having both her & Eric Braden (who isn't very well liked either) together must be lots of fun.

Truthfully I'd be happy to have Cane & Lily move away....and possibly losing JT & Mac doesn't seem so bad to me....but I wish they would take Heather with them.

Losing those 5 characters is fine with me.
    TOTALLY AGREE.

Absolutely love the chemistry between Billy and Vikki.

Nikki (MST) plays a great drunk.

Curious as to what Jeffrey and Kevin are getting themselves into.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4082844;
    Looks to me like Malcolm and his brother's fiance are going to have an intermingling interaction!
    I am wondering if you meant to say that NEIL (not Malcolm) will be hooking up with Sophia??? Neil is not engaged that I know of???
    KAREN

--->me....Thank you for catching my slip!

Hate Billy and Victoria. Nothing interesting there, at all, for me.

Jeffery has Kevin helping him launder money from illegal bets being taken at Glo-Worm. Can't wait until that toilet flushes! Gloria knows nothing.

+ Reply to Thread