+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree473Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;4067889;
    Yeah I was like WTF is going on? So what do you guys think about NuNoah?
    Huge improvement. Couldn't stand the old one...he reminded me of the first Billy before he got shipped off to Hong Kong. This one looks like he could really be Nick's son. Nice-looking kid. I wonder who they're going to pair him up with, assuming Eden remains gone?

Oh, I just finished watching the last season of Dexter, and noticed the actress who plays (or played) Eden was Trinity's daughter. It was a small part, but I guess that young actress was thrilled to be a member of the cast of such a big show.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree, looks wise it was good casting.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4067191;
    Did anybody notice how big the Delia actress was the other day? She was 3 years old, easily! And they had Billy holding her like a ventriloquist's dummy, and waving her hand/arm when the other kids left to room to go play. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

That kid could probably recite the Gettysburg Address!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;4067889;
    Yeah I was like WTF is going on? So what do you guys think about NuNoah?
    Big improvement. On B&B Thomas was recast too...and looks like Ridge.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought he also bore a resemblance to the Thomas that he replaced. He really does look like he could be Steffi's brother.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, so how long is it going to take for Adam to kill Skye?

That baby playing Faith is one cool baby! She smiles....she chats a little. But I still want to know how they keep their baby actors soooo quiet.

I like Meggy's dastardly personality! Adds a nice twist.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4077616;
    OK, so how long is it going to take for Adam to kill Skye?

That baby playing Faith is one cool baby! She smiles....she chats a little. But I still want to know how they keep their baby actors soooo quiet.

I like Meggy's dastardly personality! Adds a nice twist.
    Aww, Adam is so evil ... MM is playing him so awesome. Quite frankly, I so love MM to the other Adam, the one that left due to the s/l w/Rafe. And Skye, I like the actress playing her as well.

Liking Phyllis and Jack ... two of a kind. Perfect together (again)!

Loving the new Noah but what the heck is he doing with Jana ... Jana needs to move on.

I am loving Chloe and Kevin as good friends. Its a nice relationship.

Yes, Y&R's kiddos are all awesome! From Reed to Summer and baby Faith. We haven't seen much of the new Delia just yet. I don't think if I had a baby daughter I would put her in brown ... I am not saying pink either but I thought that brown coat was drab on her.

Where the heck has Lauren been???
    KAREN

what is Meggies story and how is Murphy involved?

As I was standing in the checkout line at the grocery, I saw that they are replacing the actress who played Dianne on Y&R, with the actress that played Carly on As the World Turns. I wondered who else from ATWT we'll be seeing... Maybe Chance with a new face.
    I have always liked Jack and Phylis together.

[QUOTE=momrek06;4077655;]
    Yes, Y&R's kiddos are all awesome! From Reed to Summer and baby Faith. We haven't seen much of the new Delia just yet. I don't think if I had a baby daughter I would put her in brown ... I am not saying pink either but I thought that brown coat was drab on her.
    QUOTE]

I didn't necessarily mean that the kids were awesome, as much as they are unnaturally quiet and still. It's almost as if they give the kids a mild sedative....like maybe allergy medicine! Something is just strange about them.

Children of the Corn?

+ Reply to Thread