+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree466Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I loved that "Princess" played Judge Anderson, and that she said it was "like coming home". I do believe they played the theme song from Father Knows Best too.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw that the actor that played Cindy Brady on The Brady Bunch has been hired onto the case of Y&R. If she has started, then I haven't recognized her. She still has her lisp.

I swear this show stinks worse than limberger cheese, but I just can't seem to shake it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I remember seeing her but can't remember what she did.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;4057696;
    I remember seeing her but can't remember what she did.
    Apparently she was/is the preschool teacher that hired Jana. I didn't recognize her at all.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

So is Chance really going to die?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4058678;
    So is Chance really going to die?
    It will be like ADAM, after they decide to kick him off Y&R, he became so popular that all of a sudden Adam is back on ... so your guess is as good as mine. If Y&R gets bombarded with WHY did you kill off Chance ... maybe they will keep him. I will say I really liked him before he was in over his head with the whole drug case, when he was in love with Chloe ...

BUT as far as Y&R goes, I am loving the whole 'desperate housewives' theme with Phyllis and the whole Father Knows Best theme with Billy & Vikki!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing that Chance and his brother have put their heads together and staged this shooting drama, and that Chance is fine.

I love Phyllis' blog, and the road that they've taken with the women the show. Finally, somebody has come up with something decent and fun!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Re: Chance
    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to the actor who plays Chance - he is done... for now. Back in early summer, they said they were getting rid of Chance and Ryder. I can only hope that people complain enough and they bring Chance back. I liked his character.(

why did Vic and Billy's wedding get stopped?

Vicki got arrested for bribing the official in Japan with that antique gun. You know Victor is the one that called it in. They did still actually get married though right? Didn't the justice still finish and announce them hubby and wife before they put Victoria into the car?

+ Reply to Thread