+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Bwaha I love Kevin.

He called Jill Beetle Jill (said like Beetle juice when you say her name, she shows up)

Cricket and Nick? And Phyllis catching them? These writers must think the fans are dopes who have no sense of history or chemistry. Are they just trying to bring back the Phyllis/Christine rivalry of the long-dead past (over Danny Sr.)? I didn't see the chemistry between Christine and Nicholas at all, not to mention the fact that when Nick was a baby, Cricket was a teen dating Chance's dad. For that matter, Victoria was married when Billy was a kid...

Phyllis never found out that was actually Cricket that Nick was making out with right? I know one thing, they didn't look right together, Bleck! :nono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Phyllis didn't know it was "The Bug", but she did know that it wasn't Sharon! I don't know what woman could walk out of there without getting a look at the "other woman's" face! , if for no other reason than to be able so say, "Ah-Ha!!" to somebody's (probably Nick's) face!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4045819;
    Phyllis didn't know it was "The Bug", but she did know that it wasn't Sharon! I don't know what woman could walk out of there without getting a look at the "other woman's" face! , if for no other reason than to be able so say, "Ah-Ha!!" to somebody's (probably Nick's) face!!
    But I really think Phyllis thought it was Sharon ... after all she was the root of all evil as far their marriage was concerned + long blond hair = Sharon.

Cricket and Nick have as much chemistry as Paul and Nina ...
    KAREN

Oh...she DID think it was Sharon, but why would she forego the in-your-face-in public, "I gotcha!!" with Nick? When she saw Sharon at the coffee place, she knew she had blown a moment!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wish Sharon and Adam would fly off into the sunset together...never to be heard from again.....and....Nick was smart enough to see that Skye would be a perfect mate for him.

The "I must protect Sharon" from the men on this show....must stop. She is a nut.

Why does Victoria continuously look like the Halloween Hag? Are the hair people on strike, or what? I am so sick of her and Billy's weak storyline that I am about to vomit. They could both fall off the end of the earth and I'd be ecstatic! Useless, useless, useless.

Daniel and Abby are another pathetically-written couple. I'd like to see them disappear, too. They add absolutely nothing to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;4043797;
    For that matter, Victoria was married when Billy was a kid...
    She must have been keeping at eye on that particular graduating class from Genoa City High, since she also married JT, who went to school with Billy.

I like Phyllis' new haircut, but where are they going with her storyline? Those icky innuendos about Nick, to Summer? The dreadfully un-witty "blog entries"? The complete lack of irony about those entries, given Phyllis' past (and present, given the very-recent face-sucking with Deacon)?

One thing I was relieved about was the writers turning the sister conflict between Jill & Lauren to a more comedic direction. Never could stand Tracey Bregman but she makes a much better bitch than a whiny victim.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Something strange is going on with the baby/babies that play Delia. This child has been awfully lethargic. This mother would be concerned. Can't help but wonder if the baby has some kind of physical problem.

+ Reply to Thread