+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

He was the little boy that really looked like a little girl, right?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So we get to see Nina's stolen baby and now there will be competition between Chance and Ronan

Hope the Newman women....Nicki and Victoria....look better today. Yesterday, both looked like something the cat had drug in! Their hair looked to be suffering from the summer weather, big time!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3997611;
    Hope the Newman women....Nicki and Victoria....look better today. Yesterday, both looked like something the cat had drug in! Their hair looked to be suffering from the summer weather, big time!
    NASTY ... both of them. Nikki's looks like someone rolled it up in a tight ball and then pinned it to her scalp. And Vikki could use a brush.

So now we have Abby Lindsay Lohan Newman in JAIL.

Nick seems lost w/o a love in his life.

SALLY SPECTRA from TB&TB in flashbacks today. WOW. Nina and Cricket looked 12 years old.
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Please someone tell me what is up with that Sophia woman? OMG immediate dislike for me.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I don't know that I like the casting or her lines, but at least they did cast a real-size woman.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3998302;
    I don't know that I like the casting or her lines, but at least they did cast a real-size woman.
    Yeah, maybe it was the delivery - to me she came off with such tremendous attitude And gawd, when someone gives Neil any kind of attitude he's such a jerk in return. I haven't really liked him in many many years, sorry.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3995548;
    He was the little boy that really looked like a little girl, right?
    Yes, he had long curly hair.

Holy flashback. I totally remember watching then.

I was wondering what was up with Victoria's hair yesteray. It needs, color, cut and a deep conditioner.

I didn't like Sophia either. She's a horrible actress.

I really can't stand Abby. SO glad she went was arrested.

It seems like a lot of writers seem to think that they have to write black women with attitude. Maybe that's what they are told to do? That's more likely. Stereotyping, I'd say.

I'm sure she's just glad to be working!

Not sure if this has been discussed BUT Adam's new atty, Vance Abrams (aka Eric Roberts) will be moonlighting his evenings in Pasadena, CA at the CELEB REHAB house with Dr. Drew.

Eric Roberts Enters 'Celebrity Rehab'
    by Cynthia Dermody on July 23, 2010

Just when I'd forgotten all about Eric Roberts, the actor is back in the headlines again after a very long hiatus ... but in so not a good way. It's easy to forget about poor Eric when he's big brother to an overshadowing superstar sister like Julia Roberts, and father to a nearly as overshadowing superstar daughter like Emma Roberts, now 19.

As Julia Roberts generates mega excitement and anticipation over her upcoming movie Eat, Pray, Love, Second Fiddle Eric is making the entertainment news wires for checking into Celebrity Rehab. I wonder if that means he'll miss his little sis's movie. I wonder if he's glad about that. I wonder if he hasn't timed this to Julia's movie. I can't believe he's not totally green-eyed jealous of her.

He and Julia became estranged during a 1993 custody battle for Emma when Julia sided with his ex-girlfriend, but the siblings supposedly patched things up in 2004 over the birth of Julia's twins.

Eric will be recovering from a yet unknown addiction along with housemates Rachel Uchitel, Janice Dickinson, Leif Garrett, and Jeremy London in the Celebrity Rehab house. Eric won't have any trouble coming up with a good addiction. He can take his pick:

Pot (He was arrested in 1987 for cocaine and marijuana possession and trying to assault a police officer.)

Violence (He faced multiple accusations of domestic violence in the '90s as he continued to battle a cocaine problem.)

Cocaine (reference the previous two.)

Roberts checks into rehab | Story | Wonderwall
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread