+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3977608;
    Do we know each other Prhoshay? I use "broad" instead of girl, chick or woman IRL. Haha.

I know they changed actresses but wasn't Abby the one who was with Ryder and he would pour out her alcohol because she was underage? Maybe she had a birthday?

I keep watching but don't know why.
    She is as old as you have to be to "get" her inheritance or so she keeps trying. I actually like the actress playing her and her new role. The last one - Teenage Abby - was boring!

Aren't Sharon and Adam still married technically? Haven't watched yesterday's episode so don't know if they cover this or not.

Sharon had the marriage annulled is what they said.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh yeah...I remember that part, now.

Doesn't Eileen Davidson (Ashley Abbott) look good for 51 years old? I was shocked to learn that she was that old. She wears it well. I also didn't know that she was an author with 3 books to her credit. How cool!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3982202;
    Oh yeah...I remember that part, now.

Doesn't Eileen Davidson (Ashley Abbott) look good for 51 years old? I was shocked to learn that she was that old. She wears it well. I also didn't know that she was an author with 3 books to her credit. How cool!
    She does look amazing!!! Love her, her hair, her figure ... she is awesome!!!

She is married to one of the Van Patten's ... remember the Dad of the Van Patten's was the Dad on "Eight Is Enough".
    KAREN

Eileen Davidson is fabulous. Love everything about her. She's long been my favourite female cast member of Y&R.

I will put this in spoilers because it's just too delicious to ruin for any U.S. viewers who haven't seen the show yet today -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cricket is baaaack! And rocking some good plastic surgery, because she looks EXACTLY the same.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Since AJ started it I'll put this in spoilers to be considerate...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sorry but to me Lauralee looks sickly and hasn't aged well. She's way way waaaaaay too thin, her hands are absatively boney and her face looks drawn/gaunt Tricia Cast, on the other hand, to me look wonderful and has aged super well

I'm not "a fan" of either but just my two cents based on present day.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

No one has anything to say about Chance and Heather. BLARGHHH - that made me sick to see them together.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3993427;
    No one has anything to say about Chance and Heather. BLARGHHH - that made me sick to see them together.
    IS AN IDIOT! PERIOD! And I thought they were only going to kiss ... but they took it further and now I can't stand the idiot ... and he is feeling so remorseful ... whatever.

NINA, I also cannot stand her. Have watched Y&R for years, yuck. PAUL, why is he even still on Y&R, while they replace so many actors and put others on "recurring status" yet we always see Paul ...
    KAREN

Chance and Heather, Ewww!! He was so against, sex before marriage and now he's mister man whore who cheats on his fiancee. Jerk!! Do we see a Chole and Kevin hook up soon!? Jana and Ryder. Ryder is hot, can't deny that but is she really going to go off with him?

I keep meaning to post this but did you guys know that Devon is Little Richie from Family Matters? They had it on "Memba him" on TMZ. Eddie and LR on the same show, haha.

+ Reply to Thread