+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3937045;
    I couldn't understand what Hasselhoff was saying half of the time. This year has been a snoozefest....
    I guess that nurse he was SCREAMING at today is his real-life daughter.
    KAREN

He doesn't look as bad as he did in that drunk vid on youtube when he was on the floor trying to eat a cheeseburger. I am happy he seems to be getting his life back together!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds, to me, like it comes and goes. It has happened since then.

And, can someone remind me who "Chuckie" is?

Nevermind. I've just learned that he is Snapper's son from an early marriage.(Snapper is a stupid name for a middle-aged man); that should have been lost after college frat days! Sounds like something you might name your private part!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-19-2010 at 12:49 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3941479;
    Sounds, to me, like it comes and goes. It has happened since then.

And, can someone remind me who "Chuckie" is?

Nevermind. I've just learned that he is Snapper's son from an early marriage.(Snapper is a stupid name for a middle-aged man); that should have been lost after college frat days! Sounds like something you might name your private part!

Awwww Prhoshay, you're so gracious. I wouldn't've been that kind

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

He's 57, almost 58, so let's see if he lives to be 114 or 116!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hate Paul's glasses and his hair over his ears. Why is it that, when a lot of guys age, they start to wear their hair long, over their ears? I always think it just points out their aged appearance, more than ever.

Paul has grown more and more hair over the years. A trick many men who start losing their hair early on would love to learn.

Erm, what has happened to Noah? Is the fact his father is/was on trial for murder not a pressing enough reason to return from Paris? I thought he & Eden were supposed to be gone for ONE month. Or are they taking a spin in the soap opera time machine and returning to Genoa City the same age as Abby?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It is so hard for me to see this Abby as older. How old is she supposed to be now? Everytime I see her I think of the little blonde girl. Then to see her with Daniel. Weird.

This "broad" is supposed to be 21!!!!!

Stupider and stupider!!!!

Do we know each other Prhoshay? I use "broad" instead of girl, chick or woman IRL. Haha.

I know they changed actresses but wasn't Abby the one who was with Ryder and he would pour out her alcohol because she was underage? Maybe she had a birthday?

I keep watching but don't know why.

+ Reply to Thread