+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 522 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComicFan
    ..I usually don't watch the show everyday but do read daily recaps from a Canadian site...
    You don't and you what? Maybe I should do that too! The recaps I mean.

I agree that there's really no reason for Colleen to think JT is hiding something other than his work which should be confidential. Duh. If she finds out about Brad's past, what would she be able to do for her Dad? And if Victor isn't himself, he wouldn't care at this point what JT would find anyway. And how Lily is getting involved in this? Oh right, they're great friends.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl View Post
    I agree... if he's so paranoid about Colleen and his laptop, why would he leave it lying around?

Like others have said in this thread previously - I am not liking this new vindictive Colleen
    I was never a Colleen fan but since she returned to the show with this new actress, I definitely dislike the character...I usually change the channel when her scenes are on.

Some characters just seem superfluous and Colleen and that little kid of Ashley's are definitely in that category. Would anyone miss them?

And about that little kid. She's Ashley and Victor's kid, but Ashley left her with Brad. Now how often does that sort of thing happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    And about that little kid. She's Ashley and Victor's kid, but Ashley left her with Brad. Now how often does that sort of thing happen?

This happens often since Brad has raised Abby as his own. The truth of Victor being Abby's real dad didn't come out till a little while ago and Victor doesn't play father to Abby at all even though she says and knows she has two daddies. Of course, you do know that Abby wasn't "conceived" the normal way right? Ashley stole Vic's sperm and got herself artificially insiminated so, he was non the wiser.

Yes, I do know that, but that doesn't explain, to my satisfaction, why the biological mother would leave her child with the father, when he really isn't.

Yes, I do know that, but that doesn't explain, to my satisfaction, why the biological mother would leave her child with the father, when he really isn't.

Ok, let's try this one then, because Ashley is a nutcase.

And because ....it's a NON-reality show?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Work with me here, girls! It's a soap opera. No one but us is supposed to KNOW how irritating the kid is. Wouldn't Brad, Ashley and Victor all be fighting over who got the little darling? Instead, Brad, who is the only one in the mix, who has no claim on her, is playing daddy.

I hear ya Muduh!

and prhoshay I can understand the bond of a friendship too but I was more referring to him running off to his "friend" (so to speak)....all the time...that no...that is really not right or approriate IMO....taking off and leaving your wife just because your "friend" calls you on your cell and you take off and literally leave her hanging,dropping everything....not telling your wife anything? is absurd...but that's just my opinion...but Phyllis filled Lauren in on what was going on with her today.
    Last edited by redbird68; 06-13-2006 at 12:16 AM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    What has continued to perplex me is how Victor & Nicki's kids -- Victoria and whatshisname -- born circa 1983 when I watched the show regularly, are as "old" as they are now. I don't want to live in Genoa City. That time warp is something fierce.

+ Reply to Thread