+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Noticed Phyllis had her hair parted on the right side at the beginning of the show, and it was parted on the left side at the end of the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just a quick comment since I didn't see anyone else mention it... Patrick Swayze's brother (Don) was on the episode with the bunch of guys in the bar that Victor (superhero) took on...

Are there posts missing from allot of threads???

For instance, yesterday someone asked if that was Debra Winger in the bar and I posted a link from Wiki that stated it was Sean Young! Hmmm. A mystery. I am noticing allot of my posts on different threads all missing.
    KAREN

In another thread, Fluff said that a lot of posts from yesterday are missing since the retooling of the site. Don't go getting your feelings hurt!

katkitty, I only noticed the Swayze resemblance after you mentioned, and it couldn't be any stronger! You see it in his face, body, hair, and you can even hear it in his voice! Thanks for calling that to our attention!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3930105;
    In another thread, Fluff said that a lot of posts from yesterday are missing since the retooling of the site. Don't go getting your feelings hurt!
    Ohhhh, well thanks for clearing that up!!! It wasn't my feelings that would get hurt ... it was more my mind ... getting OLD!!!!
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

I loved the dress Sharon Case was wearing on Thursday and Friday's show (lime green and gray tank dress). Anyone with a fashion eye recognize where I might find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs19;3932305;
    I loved the dress Sharon Case was wearing on Thursday and Friday's show (lime green and gray tank dress). Anyone with a fashion eye recognize where I might find it?
    I loved it too! Sharon has an amazing figure ... it looked awesome on her!
    KAREN

Yes, it was Sean Young and my post is missing too! Thanks for letting us know what happened prhoshay!

Hate the Victoria and Billy storyline! It is vapid and lame. Those people could leave forever, and I would not miss them one little bit. Bor-ing!!!!

Hasselhoff's acting is lousy. Probably has killed off too many brain cells.

I couldn't understand what Hasselhoff was saying half of the time. This year has been a snoozefest....

+ Reply to Thread