+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

You are right. Victor and Nikki was on the plane taking him to Kansas and Victor gave that little speech and then pushed the coffin out of the open plane door. I guess we're not supposed to remember that happened. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3923055;
    Just starting up today's episode and trying to get caught up. They are talking about digging up Adam's grave. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Victor throw Adam's crate or coffin off the plane when they were taking it to Kansas???? Maybe It was a dream sequence or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3923404;
    You are right. Victor and Nikki was on the plane taking him to Kansas and Victor gave that little speech and then pushed the coffin out of the open plane door. I guess we're not supposed to remember that happened. :nono

No, the plane was still on the ground when Victor walked away from it and was done with Adam for good.

The DA told Victor that Adam was buried in a pauper's grave and that he lost all rights to exhume the body.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think I remember Victor shoving the casket out of the plane, too. I was a little surprised.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3923423;
    I think I remember Victor shoving the casket out of the plane, too. I was a little surprised.
    It happened around mid-April ... he and Vickki were standing on the plane with the casket and then Vic just undid the strap that was around the casket and pushed it onto the airport tarmac.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3923457;
    It happened around mid-April ... he and Vickki were standing on the plane with the casket and then Vic just undid the strap that was around the casket and pushed it onto the airport tarmac.
    Wow, Victor must have super human strength to be able to have done that .

I just recently started watching since so many of former All My Children stars are now on this show.

Haven't watched today's show yet but that whole cornfield thing with Sharon and Phyllis was so ridiculous. Around here, they don't cropdust at night...but anyway, Sharon getting cropdusted while Phyllis hid under the bench had me . Seriously, is that the best they could do?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3923457;
    Just to clarify this post ... I should have typed Nikki ...
    Kinda funny that after digging the coffin up, Jack and Nick stood there w/o a mark on their shirts ...

So glad Lauren screamed at Jana today that it was RYDER that put them in that cage and it was SHE that took care of Jana ... not Ryder ... this s/l w/Jana (the robot) is annoying me.

As far as the crop duster dude is concerned we may find out that Adam paid him to do that at night ... ???
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was closely studying Jana today, and I'm still convinced that she has some hair extensions. I think that the only part of her hair that belongs to her are the bangs, and the small amount around her face. These parts are definitely different from the rest of the visible hair.

And, how can Phyllis lay in the toxic material in the field without having any effects of the crop dusting material? Loved how "unconscious" Sharon put her arms around Nick's neck when he picked her up!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Adam and Sky....what a surprise. Now I wonder if Adam....really is Adam. From their conversation it seemed as if both of them took over the lives of real people. I always thought that it was too bad that they had Hope's child be so demented. She was a great Mom and it seemed weird that Adam would grow up this way.

And so it goes....

Maybe Skye can give some hairstyle pointers to the rest of the female cast. Her hair is freaking gorgeous. Oh, this isn't really a spoiler - the stylist was very very very busy with the curling iron for the Canadian broadcast today. It was kind of comical...the actresses must have been all lined up for their 'dos.

Oh, and spare me this Victor-as-avenging-superhero crap. The old fart is closing in on 70, as if he can take on a bunch of guys in a bar. I would love to see him get his ass kicked. Ideally, by Adam.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread