+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3910346;
    I'm sure Amber isn't gone for good... just pulling a temporary cross-over stint in returning to B&B (where the character originated). As for Lauren's hair, I've been kvetching about that for YEARS. And to whomever posted about Tracey Bregman having false teeth... I could slug ya cuz now when I look at her ALL I THINK ABOUT is how distracting those teeth are (after I get past her nasty-azz hair do, of course )
    SORRY!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Tapper01, was it you who brought up Tracey Bregman's teeth? Awww, I was just kidding about sluggin ya.... I mean, I would but in a playful way. I find it really funny now that when she's on screen all I can think about is her teeth! LOL! It's really a toss up for me - - - teeth or hair - - - hair or teeth...

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

yea, I read somewhere a few years back about her false teeth. I do look at her mouth a lot when she is on

I just came in here to say "told ya" to Shay (re Adam).

Could this storyline get any more ridiculous? It's like there's 2 sets of writers - one set is busy with plastic surgeries and fake deaths, and the other set is having fun with the new Abby and one-liners for Billy ("you haven't tasted my sausage yet?" How'd that get past the censors?)
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3917745;
    I just came in here to say "told ya" to Shay (re Adam).

Could this storyline get any more ridiculous? It's like there's 2 sets of writers - one set is busy with plastic surgeries and fake deaths, and the other set is having fun with the new Abby and one-liners for Billy ("you haven't tasted my sausage yet?" How'd that get past the censors?)
    Ohhhh, that was sooooo great yesterday!!!!

Ya and what is up with Abby turning into a complete idiotic brat ... ???

Billy Miller is FABULOUS as Billy Abbott ...
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was shocked to see stupid Adam sitting on the beach!! Well, I'll be diddly-dipped!!!! These writers have no sense of decent imagination. We've done this story multiple times before, dammit!!

And when did stupid Abby turn 21???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why can't they find a rubber band or clip or something to pull that horrid mess of hair out of Victoria's face? She looks like hell.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Loved the judge today! Put Abby in her place WAY better than ever Victor or Ashley would do

I knew deep down in my heart that my heartless Adam was still alive and kicking!

Just starting up today's episode and trying to get caught up. They are talking about digging up Adam's grave. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Victor throw Adam's crate or coffin off the plane when they were taking it to Kansas???? Maybe It was a dream sequence or something.

+ Reply to Thread