+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Donna does look like "holy hell", but she's also been pregnant, lately. I don't really know, but she looks like she might not be pregnant anymore, but she looks like she's still out of shape. Her nose and lips make me crazy!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amber's mother has a frightening resemblance to "Leanna Love". I thought it was the same actress but Google tells me differently.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3900979;
    Amber's mother has a frightening resemblance to "Leanna Love". I thought it was the same actress but Google tells me differently.
    Actually that actress, Andrea Evans, played Patti Williams back in the 80s! They could have had her as Patti/Emily rather than as Amber's mother.

And I agree about Donna on B&B....I cannot look at her whenever she is crying (which seems to be quite often) because she always gets tears and snot running down her upper lip. And then she hugs someone and all I can think of is what is now in their hair or on their clothes??? Yuck!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Jennifer Gareis gained a boatload of weight during her pregnancy... and watching B&B try and "hide" her pregnancy was hilarious! I mean, there was no way to hide all that

I loved her as Grace Turner on Y&R though - she actually was one of my faves. Back in the day of Tricia and Megan Dennison, Matt Clark, etc. Those were among my "good ol days"

As for Andrea Evans (Amber's mom Tawny)... O-M-G... loved, loved, loved her on OLTL back in the day when she played Tina Lord!!!! Gawd, that brings back memories of some fun storylines!!! I remember seeing pics of her as Patty Williams and was wondering why they didn't bring her back for the part. But then again, I do love me some Stacey Haiduk. She plays all 31 flavors of crazy! Mary Jane Benson, Patty Williams, Emily Peterson, Patty-playing-MaryJane, Patty-playing-Emily, Patty-playing-Emily-playing-Patty... oh yeah, she's the BaskinRobbins of nutsville
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 05-12-2010 at 09:22 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3901505;
    But then again, I do love me some Stacey Haiduk. She plays all 31 flavors of crazy! Mary Jane Benson, Patty Williams, Emily Peterson, Patty-playing-MaryJane, Patty-playing-Emily, Patty-playing-Emily-playing-Patty... oh yeah, she's the BaskinRobbins of nutsville
    I remember thinking how gorgeous she was when she started on the show - her body, wow, she must live in the gym - now she always looks a little "off" to me.

I can't believe I didn't recognize Tawny as the former Patti. I remember being crushed when Terry Lester left the show, apparently I didn't feel that strongly towards Patti.
    So is that creepy Adam-voiceover that was on last week meant to convince us that Adam is *really* dead? I'm still not buying it. Meh, I don't even care, I never warmed up to the replacement Adam. Oh, and has Victoria lost her ever-lovin' mind, going off with Billy to Jamaica? I dunno, but if I lost custody of my kid, I'd be very busy with my lawyers.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I believe that Adam is dead.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3902156;
    I remember thinking how gorgeous she was when she started on the show - her body, wow, she must live in the gym - now she always looks a little "off" to me.

I can't believe I didn't recognize Tawny as the former Patti. I remember being crushed when Terry Lester left the show, apparently I didn't feel that strongly towards Patti.
    So is that creepy Adam-voiceover that was on last week meant to convince us that Adam is *really* dead? I'm still not buying it. Meh, I don't even care, I never warmed up to the replacement Adam. Oh, and has Victoria lost her ever-lovin' mind, going off with Billy to Jamaica? I dunno, but if I lost custody of my kid, I'd be very busy with my lawyers.

Spoiler ... so I put it in white ...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ok, SPOILER ... I read on another message board they end up GETTING MARRIED in Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3902156;

I really like Stacey BUT I do think she looks too "hard". Not in the face, mind you, but her body? She has no curves... she's all muscle and connective tissue! I mean, I don't think I'll ever forget the time she was being all sexy (as Mary Jane) and trying to seduce Jack, she was wearing some kind of dress and ripped it open standing there in her bra and panties. In a word? Blech! Anything BUT seductive if you ask me. I think she spends TOO much time in the gym. Each time they show her hands I think "man hands! man hands! man hands!" they're so vein-y. I dunno, like I said, I really like Stacey Haiduk... on Y&R she's got a GREAT role and does a fantastic job playing all 31 flavors of crazy... but physically her body is just too "hard" for me. I'm careful about what I eat and spend my fair share of time exercising but my goal has never been to look like that.

Sorry, Stacey. Ya know I love ya girl but come on, eat a burger will ya? LOL!

(oh and as an aside... I think Sharon Case has a fantastic figure! and back in the day, when Jennifer Gareis was playing Grace Turner, SHE had a fantastic figure too!!!)

(oh and as my second aside... I'll never believe Adam is dead... those creepy voice-overs just convince me of it more and more... and I do believe Michael Muhney will be back in the role once again).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3902424;
    Spoiler ... so I put it in white ...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ok, SPOILER ... I read on another message board they end up GETTING MARRIED in Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!
    This afternoon, that is exactly what I thought was going to happen. At the airport, Victorial looked like something the cat drug in. Her hair looked AWFUL!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3902653;
    This afternoon, that is exactly what I thought was going to happen. At the airport, Victorial looked like something the cat drug in. Her hair looked AWFUL!!
    Ya, no luggage or anything at all ... just run to the airport and go to Jamaica ... ???
    I will say I have watched Amelia aka Victoria since she was on AMC and she is such a very beautiful young lady ... her eyes, hair, skin!!! I really like her allot and YES, she did look all disheveled yesterday BUT then again she LOST Reed for good yesterday.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread