+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3888210;
    Why am I seeing Phyllis as Adam's murderer?
    You don't actually believe Adam is dead, do you? I'm not buyin it for one second.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, I did say (a while ago in post #2708) that I thought he was about as dead as Sheila usually was...I guess I should say "if" Adam is dead.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE Victoria and Billy together!!! I think they are a better match than JT and Victoria and he is her REAL hubby ... !!!!!!!!
    KAREN

OK, here's stupid for ya'.......Phyllis dragging herself around like she is paralyzed from the waist down.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Alright, just gotta vent for a bit I haven't watched in THREE weeks since I was sick of the Lauren/Sarah crap and most of the other storylines. But this past week my DVR'd titles sounded like the show was getting better... titles along the lines of Patty Gets Tricked and The Truth Comes Out etc etc. So I started watching. Glad to see that Jack figured out Patty's game and confronted her with it. Only to discover that Patty pulled yet another fast one and now has bleached her hair and put the real Emily in the morgue so that she can become Emily... AGAIN... in the institution where Jack will "rescue" her. O-M-G how long is this stupid crap going to go on? I mean, really? Really? COME ON! I didn't even bother to watch Friday since at the end of Thursday we see Emily with a "Jane Doe" toe tag being slid into a freezer in the morgue. COME ON! I'm sick of Patty coming out on top. I want this stupidity to end.

Okay, thanks, feel a bit better now

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Would you be unhappy if they just drifted off from the storyline and never ended the madness?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3898669;
    Would you be unhappy if they just drifted off from the storyline and never ended the madness?
    Yanno, that's a good question. I guess if they drifted off to something of interest, I'd be happiER than having to continue down this current path. It's May sweeps time... I expect SO much better

This show has been performing below decent standards since Bill Bell died, I think. What happened to the good writers???

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3899287;
    This show has been performing below decent standards since Bill Bell died, I think. What happened to the good writers???
    I've often wonder how the actors feel... and how they stay. I mean, we all have times in our job when things are just so awful you want to leave... but being mere mortals we stay because we need the paycheck. I know most actors are super grateful to be working actors but don'tcha think they have to be aware of how bad the show quality has been and wonder when (if?) it'll turn around? I mean, people like Peter Bergman who have been around FOREVER on the show. He's gotta realize it's scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3899287;
    I haven't watched the soaps in about four years. I was home sick on Friday and turned on Y&R and B&B. Oh my. The acting hasn't improved, either. Wow. I've watched CBS soaps since I was about 7 with my mother and grandmother. I got busy and stopped about 4 years ago...so I watched them for a good 30-ish years. After the break, I watch one episode and realize the acting is horrible...lol. I never noticed it when I watched daily. B&B is really bad...lol. And I know this isn't the B&B thread, but it is a Bell production...what the hell happened to the actress who plays Donna? She looks like an ad for plastic surgery gone wrong. Wow. Just. Wow.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread