+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I heard Vail left under unpleasant circumstances. I always liked her - though I can't say that about her red hair at the end.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Haven't seen Bianca, I mean nuHeather yet but Y&R has done a good job so far with casting ex AMC actors with Jack, Billy and Chloe. I love all of those characters so I hope she fits in too.
    Last edited by biggbaddgirl; 04-22-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3883191;
    Haven't seen Bianca, I mean nuHeather yet but Y&R has done a good job so far with casting ex AMC actors with Jack, Billy and Chloe. I love all of those characters so I hope she fits in too.
    Wait ... Billy used to be on AMC? Wow, I had no idea. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Billy!!!

Yes, I think we all need to give Bianca, oh crap, Heather, a chance!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3882266;
    So what's everyone's opinions on our new Asst. D.A.???

She used to be on All My Children ... I loved her on AMC! Although, I really liked Vail Bloom as Heather ... soooo

As far as the Hoff ...
    Not as pretty as Vail Bloom, and not even remotely resembling Paul (or April, for that matter) physically. A weird choice.

I like the idea of bringing some of the old guard back. Fun stuff.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why am I seeing Phyllis as Adam's murderer?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3888210;
    Why am I seeing Phyllis as Adam's murderer?
    ... why, what do you think her reasoning would be to want Adam dead? I was leaning toward Sharon as a stretch ... ? Also have been thinking about a possibility it was Rafe ... ? AND then again Adam may NOT even be dead!!!
    KAREN

Of course, Phyllis is very protective of Nicholas,....but that wheelchair is just too much ridiculous overkill.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3888509;
    Of course, Phyllis is very protective of Nicholas,....but that wheelchair is just too much ridiculous overkill.
    But isn't overkill, Y&R's mojo of recent ... all these dumb twin s/l's ... ugh! Two kidnapping's ... and Jack and Michael not knowing that these women are NOT their wives ... dumb.

I want to know, as well why Phyllis is in that wheelchair ... come on, she can easily get around with a walking cast ... ???

BUT as usual I am totally sucked in and will continue to watch day after day.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Happy Gille is going to be a regular, but so sad the Rob Lowe is leaving, I love his humor and his interaction with the Walker family!

Wrong show, maxkl!

+ Reply to Thread