+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

This whole plasic surgery storyline has been overdone by Y&R. I told someone today that it's happened so many times everyone in Genoa City needs a code word to make sure they're with the right person. They need to move on...let Amber go the amusement park, kick Daisy's ass, free Lauren and Jana, and get on to something new.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3876175;
    This whole plasic surgery storyline has been overdone by Y&R. I told someone today that it's happened so many times everyone in Genoa City needs a code word to make sure they're with the right person. They need to move on...let Amber go the amusement park, kick Daisy's ass, free Lauren and Jana, and get on to something new.
    I agree! Dumb, dumb, dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3876175;
    Ya, and as far as plastic surgery goes, they do the whole body including the voice ...

So now we have Emily/Patty and Lauren/Sara and both Jack and Michael and Paul the private eye does not even know the difference.

Daisy and Ryder are so robotically boring ... actually today's show was one huge yawn-fest.
    KAREN

So Adam was killed by a pen!

AND everyone in Genoa City is 6 feet tall!
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I am SO unbelievably bored with the show lately. I mean it's totally clear Adam is not dead, Lauren's being impersonated and Genoa City is full of dolts. Even their attorneys, DA's, police officers and detectives are useless.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chance is the person who irritates me. He shows up in Genoa City and damn near becomes chief of police. HUH????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3880927;
    Chance is the person who irritates me. He shows up in Genoa City and damn near becomes chief of police. HUH????
    Well he was in Iraq.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

So David Hasslehoff is returning, eh? Click here to read about it. And not just Snapper... but Greg and Liz Foster, too.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Whaaaat????

I guess Hasselhoff needs a job since I don't think they picked him up for America's Got Talent this season.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So what's everyone's opinions on our new Asst. D.A.???

She used to be on All My Children ... I loved her on AMC! Although, I really liked Vail Bloom as Heather ... soooo

As far as the Hoff ...
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread