+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Can someone refresh my memory, please?

I remember several years ago, when Tom the terrible was in Genoa City causing trouble.....Sheila was around too. IIRC, it was when she was tormenting Lauren and maybe when she had kidnapped Phyllis and took on her persona. Or maybe it was around the time that Lauren and Michael got married. Or when Scotti came to GC for Lauren's wedding, perhaps? Hey, all three storylines could have been happening at about the same time. I can still picture the seedy hotel room that they stayed in, etc.

Anyway, I don't remember any real storyline of Tom and Sheila having had a past together.....certainly not having twins! I just thought they had somehow met in GC and hooked up....not having had a previous relationship.

Hope someone can help me remember!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3873372;
    Can someone refresh my memory, please?

I remember several years ago, when Tom the terrible was in Genoa City causing trouble.....Sheila was around too. IIRC, it was when she was tormenting Lauren and maybe when she had kidnapped Phyllis and took on her persona. Or maybe it was around the time that Lauren and Michael got married. Or when Scotti came to GC for Lauren's wedding, perhaps? Hey, all three storylines could have been happening at about the same time. I can still picture the seedy hotel room that they stayed in, etc.

Anyway, I don't remember any real storyline of Tom and Sheila having had a past together.....certainly not having twins! I just thought they had somehow met in GC and hooked up....not having had a previous relationship.

Hope someone can help me remember!
    From wikipedia under Tom Fisher.
    Tom met psychotic Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown), whom he knew only as the alias "Brenda Harris". They teamed up to exact revenge on the Abbotts and on Michael and his fiance, Lauren Fenmore (Tracey E. Bregman), who Sheila had wanted dead for years. Sheila told Tom that her plan was to kidnap Lauren on her honeymoon and then ransom her. However, her real plan was much more sinister - Sheila planned to kill Lauren and Tom. Upon learning of his ally's deception, Tom saved Lauren's life and dragged her to safety when her honeymoon yacht exploded.

Lauren was presumed dead, but was actually stranded in a bomb shelter with Sheila and Tom. Tom had both women tied up in the shelter, and decided to go back to Genoa City to extort money from Gloria in return for Lauren's safety. While Gloria agreed to meet Tom, Ashley instead headed to meet Tom in an alley, but John, (who overhead Tom's phone call to Gloria) got there first and shot Tom. Tom was taken to the hospital and, with his last strength, tried to tell an angry Michael and Kevin that Lauren was not dead, but before he could do so, he died. The doctors tried to revive him, but to no avail and it was the classic blanket over the head. Days later, Paul arrived at the bomb shelter and rescued Lauren,who had managed to work with Sheila to escape. However, Sheila fell behind and disappeared once again (she would return a year later after undergoing plastic surgery).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wow! That really brings it all back! But where these twins came from is still up in the air. I don't recall anything ever being referenced. Thanks, PGM!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ugh, today's show is ridiculous. Tracey Bregman can't act her way out of a paper bag. Anyway, for U.S. viewers who can't wait till Monday, this is the *twist* -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Sara Smythe", Lauren's plastic-surgery twin, is NOT Sheila. She's Sheila's sister Sara, back to avenge Sheila's death. Like I said...ridiculous. Daisy & Ryder are Sheila's children, guess she found time to give birth to twins in between episodes of sociopathic rage.

Now we're in for months & months of who-killed-Adam (though I think we can all be fairly confident in thinking he's not really dead). Looks like they're trying to make us think it's Nick but I vote Patty.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

AJane, it can't be Patty... after all, she's pregnant with Jack's precious little child

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

[QUOTE=PGM35;3873454;]From wikipedia under Tom Fisher.

Thank you, PGM! I never thought to look up Y&R on wikipedia!

Patty can't have children, right? Whose baby is she going to steal in the future to convince Jack it's his kid? I don't know if Adam is dead or not but I think he's not and is setting someone up for it.

I'm sure Adam is about as dead as Sheila ever was. And I doubt that the Patty storyline will get far enough for her to have to steal a baby...plus we've just had a "misplaced/stolen baby" storyline.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3874360;
    I'm sure Adam is about as dead as Sheila ever was. And I doubt that the Patty storyline will get far enough for her to have to steal a baby...plus we've just had a "misplaced/stolen baby" storyline.
    I sense a "miscarriage" or something. Also, what the heck is up with Emily? She's still in the hospital or the mental place? She's can't convince ANYONE that she is who she says. Yikes!

I finally got something right!!!! Sarah Smythe is crazy Sheila's sister!!! I NEVER get anything right!!! Hooray for me!!!

+ Reply to Thread