+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 521 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Workin, I hadn't exactly figured out how, but I also wondered if Phyllis' baby might end up with Lauren and Michael as parents.

Am I the only one who remembers that Michael was a psycho a few years back?

I hope Michael doesn't go back to the dark side, but it's possible.

Nothing good can come of Lauren and Phyllis both using the same doctor. At the very least, there's bound to be a mix-up of test results - unintentional or otherwise. With both having amnio's so close together, I wonder if those results don't get mixed-up. And who knows, Sheila could be working there, as one of the nurses, with her new face.

Ok. So I'm not watching every day, but I'm interested. I like weird Victor. Good storyline. I like strange John in jail. I'm really not into another baby mixup.

What is it that is on the CD that Colleen got and is trying to keep secret from JT? What is she trying to download and why?

ARC: Why did you say: "Sounds like Colleen might be on her way to being killed off, with Gloria or Kevin as the suspect ."

Since JT is already suspicious and cares for Colleen, would he not be able to "save her"?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Ok. So I'm not watching every day, but I'm interested. I like weird Victor. Good storyline. I like strange John in jail. I'm really not into another baby mixup.

What is it that is on the CD that Colleen got and is trying to keep secret from JT? What is she trying to download and why?

ARC: Why did you say: "Sounds like Colleen might be on her way to being killed off, with Gloria or Kevin as the suspect ."

Since JT is already suspicious and cares for Colleen, would he not be able to "save her"?
    Sorry, wishful thinking since I don't like NuColleen . She could be saved by JT, or even Kevin if his mom is the one who tries to do her in. It's all just speculation anyway, no inside info or anything. I just think that usually when someone is threatened on a show, it means an attempt is made on their life. I should have said "attempted to be killed" instead of killed.

I'm not sure if the episode explaining the cd has aired yet. I usually don't watch the show everyday but do read daily recaps from a Canadian site. If you want to know what the cd is about, I'll put it in spoiler tags
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Colleen downloaded a spyware program to Lily's computer so she could try to get JT's password. Lily burned the program on a cd for Colleen. Colleen is so determined to find out what JT is hiding that she is resorting to trying to break into his computer.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Well, this time I did read the spoiler!!! I was not even aware that Colleen was dealing with a CD. Duh!! Must have missed something! Why doesn't stupid JT just take his computer with him when he leaves the loft? He can see how determined she is to get into it. This is a bit of a stupid storyline.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Well, this time I did read the spoiler!!! I was not even aware that Colleen was dealing with a CD. Duh!! Must have missed something! Why doesn't stupid JT just take his computer with him when he leaves the loft? He can see how determined she is to get into it. This is a bit of a stupid storyline.
    I agree... if he's so paranoid about Colleen and his laptop, why would he leave it lying around?

Like others have said in this thread previously - I am not liking this new vindictive Colleen

I don't understand what made her so suspicious in the first place. Wouldn't you assume that his private invstigations would be.....private?

And add my name to the list of Colleen "haters" for want of a better word.

Back when Colleen first returned, didn't she invade JT's privacy somehow? I can't recall exactly what she did but I remember her snooping and him finding out.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Heck, I'm 38 and have been watching this show since I was a little girl in the early 70's and yes I do recall very well when Michael was a psycho...lol!

I'm not much up for a "baby swap" SL either....poor Lauren doesn't need to go thru that type of thing yet again.

I get tired of Phyllis calling and running to Michael for every little thing.....it's just not right!

And I hate Colleen.....she acts like a 12 yr.old spoiled immature little snot-nosed brat!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Phyllis and Michael are close friends. He's about the only friend she has that she feels she can really trust. I can understand that bond. He's going down the wrong road by keeping his "friendship information" from his wife, though. I could see her finding out that Phyllis is pregnant and thinking that Michael is the father.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread